Nokia Crowning Phones With Jewels
- Mobile memos. // Management Services;Aug2003, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p28
Features Nokia 6800, a mobile phone with a QWERTY keyboard. Comparison with the Nokia 9210; Dimensions; Transformation of the mobile phone from a phone with standard keys to one with a QWERTY keyboard once the flap is opened; Flaws in the design; Messaging features; Use of Java technology to...
- COMPACT NOKIA 3100 PHONE PACKS BIG STYLE/FEATURES. // Tele-Service News;Oct2003, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p7
Introduces the Nokia 3100 cellular telephone from Nokia Corp.
- Double trouble for the handset king. Chan, Tony // Wireless Asia;Oct2002, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p32
Focuses on the problems faced by Finland-based cellular telephone manufacturer Nokia as of October 2002. Efforts of South Korea-based rival Samsung to compete with Nokia; Cellular telephone operator Vodafone's demand that cellphone manufacturers put its brand and its software on handsets;...
- Nokia offers new pdc phone in Japan. // RCR;11/16/98, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p22
Announces the market introduction of a mobile telephone in Japan by Nokia Mobile Phones. Features of telephone device.
- Nokia launches 7210 to keep front runner status in HK. Hargrave-Silk, Atifa // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;11/15/2002, p4
Reports that Japan-based cellular phone manufacturer Nokia Corp. has introduced the 7210 cellular phone model as of November 2002. Features of the model; Consumer segment at which the model is targeted; Price of the handset.
- Nokia to offer Â£15,000 luxury mobile phones. Chandiramani, Ravi // Marketing (00253650);8/29/2002, p1
Reports the inauguration of Nokia of its luxury mobile phone Vertu into department stores in Great Britain.
- Buy, cell. Wallace, Hannah; Begley, Laura // Travel & Leisure;Oct98, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p42
Introduces the cellular phones from Nokia Corporation. Description on the cellular phones; Selling price.
- Over before it began: The annual story of the mobile phone awards. Halilovic, Emir // Prague Business Journal;12/3/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 48, p10
Focuses on the 'Mobile Phone of the Year' awards in Czech Republic. Criteria of the awards; Victory of Nokia Corp. over the four categories of the award; Suggestions regarding the voting process of the award in Mobil.cz; Preference of Alcatel's 501 model for manager phone category.
- Nokia Rolls Out the N93. // Computer Graphics World;May2006, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p39
The article offers information on the N93 mobile device from Nokia.