Verizon Signals Deal Breaker
- Glenayre nabs three deals for @ctiveLink. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;1/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p32
Focuses on the three deals completed by Glenayre Technologies Inc. to push its @ctiveLink two-way wireless messaging module.
- Business Briefs. // RCR Wireless News;2/18/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p23
Presents news briefs related to wireless communications in 2002. Information on the Treo wireless communicator device from Handspring Inc.; Licensing partnership between ArrayComm Inc. and Kyocera Corp.; Deal of WebLink Wireless with Notify Technology Corp.
- Carriers take WorldCom subscribers. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;8/5/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p9
Details the plan of WorldCom Inc. to transfer most of its subscribers onto its carrier partners' networks ahead of its planned September 2002 exit from the wireless resale business. Wireless operators that have signed deals for WorldCom wireless users; Referral agreement signed by Verizon...
- world BRIEFS. // RCR;07/24/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 30, p37
Reports global developments in the wireless communications industry as of July 2000. Includes the agreement between Brightpoint France SARL and Motorola S.A. France; Deal between Nokia and Blu to provide Wireless Application Protocol and General Packet Radio Service network technologies;...
- WebLink: The Next Blue Light Special. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;03/20/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p10
Focuses on the decision of WebLink Wireless Inc. to offer its wireless data products and services over Kmart's Web site and through in-store computer kiosks. Terms of the deal signed by WebLink with Kmart Corp. and BlueLight.com.
- Nextel, Cellport Deliver Hands-Free Solution. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;10/29/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 44, p37
Focuses on a deal between Nextel Communications Inc. and Cellport Systems Inc. to deliver hands-free, in-vehicle solution to wireless subscribers. Terms of the agreement; Overview of hands-free products to be offered under the deal; Significance of the deal to the wireless industry.
- P-Com Gets $1.5 Million Order From Brazilian Data Service. // Worldwide Telecom;Oct99, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p2
Reveals that P-Com, Inc. has executed an agreement and received an initial order for its AirPro and AirLink equipment from a data service provider in Brazil.
- Phone.com garners deals in Brazil, Poland. // RCR;06/26/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 26, p42
Reports the deals garnered by Phone.com in Brazil and Poland. License agreement with Global Telecom for the Up.Link Server Suite; Terms of the agreement; Partnership with Unisys Corp. to deliver a turnkey Wireless Application Protocol solution.
- O2 MARKETS FONIX VOICEDIAL. // Audiotex Update;May2003, p2
Fonix Corp., a provider of speech interface solutions, and O2 Asia, a member of the mm O2 plc group of companies, a provider of mobile communications services in Europe, have partnered to bring O2 customers the Fonix VoiceDial. VoiceDial puts the power of speech into phone dialing with minimal...