CES Kicks Off Year Of Transition
- Sprint PCS Adds Music Streaming, Outlines Hitachi PocketPC-Phone Plans. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/20/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p34
Reports on the launch of wireless music services by Sprint Personal Communication System at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Delivery of Hitachi-made Pocket personal computer by mid of 2003; Absence of any explanation by the company over the price issue; Features of the...
- Show spawns products, deals. Moore, Mark // PC Week;10/23/95, Vol. 12 Issue 42, p132
Talks about the wireless-service provider's products released, and looks at the first annual Mobile Outlook Conference and Exposition held in Atlanta. List of vendors and their products. INSET: Sales, uh-huh..
- Budgets, Not War Jitters, May Affect Trade Show. Rockwell, Mark // Wireless Week;3/8/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p11
Looks at the budget concerns of exhibitors and analysts of the CTIA annual trade show in New Orleans, Louisiana from March 17 to 19, 2003. Number of exhibitors that have signed up for the show; Reason for the probable limited show attendance and exhibiting in 2003; Benefits of the U.S. led war...
- TECH TALK. // Beverage World;01/15/2001, Vol. 120 Issue 1, p90
Focuses on the wireless technologies introduced during the InterBev2000 trade show in New Orleans, Louisiana. Features of the Movex Food and Beverage Enterprise Resource Planning solution from Intentia; Description of Sales Minder, a direct reporting tool from Salient Corporation.
- Comdex hails wireless. Schwartz, Ephraim // InfoWorld;11/13/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 46, p10
Focuses on the wireless technology to be exhibited and displayed at the Comdex 2000 show of the computer industry in Las Vegas, Nevada. Details on the deal between Research in Motion and America Online Inc.; Capabilities of the MobileShift Toolkit and MobileShift Engine.
- Make your presence known: 7 tips that IWCE exhibitors can use to maximize their show investments. Ramatally, Nadira // Urgent Communications Exclusive Insight;11/5/2015, p1
The article offers tips to help exhibitors market their presence at the International Wireless Communication Expo (IWCE) 2016 which include updating one's exhibitor listing, creating a website page, and inviting one's customers.
- Now and then. Ankeny, Jason // Telephony;3/17/2003, Vol. 244 Issue 6, p25
Reports on the Mobile Exhibition, a traveling historical showcase spotlighting the pivotal events and devices in the wireless industry. Artifacts displayed in the exhibit.
- Vodafone eyes China market. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec99, p15
Cites the intention of Vodafone Packet Radio Network to enter the Wireless Communications exhibition in Beijing, China. Purpose of the move; Business opportunities in China.
- Supercomm: Data To Dampen Doldrums. Rockwell, Mark // Wireless Week;6/10/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 23, p1
Reports that participants in the 2002 Supercomm trade show have repeatedly referenced fixed wireless technology to be the way to push broadband services rapidly from a downturn in the telecommunications industry. Identity of the keynote speakers that have considered the potential of fixed...