Effects of Direct Instruction and Environmentally Designed Instruction on the Process and Product Characteristics of a Fundamental Skill
- MEB HÄ°ZMETÄ°Ã‡Ä° EÄžÄ°TÄ°CÄ°LERÄ°NÄ°N EÄžÄ°TÄ°M UYGULAMALARININ OLUÅžTURMACILIK VE DOÄžRUDAN Ã–ÄžRETÄ°M MODELÄ°NE GÃ–RE YORUMLANMASI. Ültanır, Yusuf Gülcan; Akay, Cenk // e-Journal of New World Sciences Academy (NWSA);2010, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p584
The aim of this research is to portray The Ministry Of National Education in-service training educators' aspects, relating to the models (constructivizm or direct instruction model) they use in the educational activities and determine the ideas of the educators about their roles as an adult...
- Using FORMATIVE AND ALTERNATIVE ASSESSMENTS to Support Instruction and Measure Student Learning. Britton, Tricia // Science Scope;Jan2011, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p16
The article discusses the importance of employing formative and alternative assessments in supporting instruction and measuring student learning in a science class. It describes how formative assessments including homework, trivia questions, and practice tests can be used to assess student...
- Vocabulary Knowledge of Adult ESL Learners. Mokhtar, Ahmad Azman; Rawian, Rafizah Mohd; Yahaya, Mohamad Fadhili; Abdullah, Azaharee; Mansor, Mahani; Osman, Mohd Izwan; Zakaria, Zahrullaili Ahmad; Murat, Aminarashid; Nayan, Surina; Mohamed, Abdul Rashid // English Language Teaching;Mar2010, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p71
This study assessed Malaysian tertiary students' levels of passive and controlled active vocabulary knowledge. Two tests from the Vocabulary Levels Test were used to collect the data namely the Passive Vocabulary Test and Controlled Active Vocabulary Test. When using the test, the researchers...
- The Effect of Active Learning Method on Stability of Information and Satisfaction of Physiopathology Students in Yazd University of Medical Sciences. Pishgahi, A.; Dareshiri, Sh.; Owlia, M.; Halvani, A.; Majelan, N. Noori; Roghani, H. Salman; Aghili, H.; Alqureyshi, M. Kermani; Lotfi, M. // Iranian Journal of Medical Education;Autumn2009, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p208
Introduction: Active Learning Method (ALM) is a model in which students are active in the class. This aim of this study is to compare stability of information and satisfaction of students in classic method of lecture and active learning method. Methods: This descriptive cross-sectional study was...
- CHAPTER 18: DIRECTIVE WORDS & PHRASES. // 101 Ways to Make Studying Easier & Faster for College Students: ;2008, p151
Part 4, Chapter 18 of the book "101 Ways to Make Studying Easier & Faster for College Students: What Every Student Needs to Know Explained Simply" is presented. It focuses on directive words and phrases that successful students decode in completing any papers, presentations, or projects. It...
- From the NSTA Calendar: A STEM Project for Middle School Students. // NSTA Express;7/25/2011, p2
The article focuses on the School of the Future Design Competition, which is sponsored by the Council of Educational Facility Planners International.
- U.S. Supreme Court Gives Nod To Ohio School Voucher Program. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/28/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31418, p1
Reports the approval of the U.S. Supreme Court on the constitutionality of the pilot school voucher program in Cleveland, Ohio. Benefits from the program; Use of public funds for religious and non-religious schools; Increase competition between public schools.
- Squaring up the meaning. // Scholastic Scope;1999/2000 Supplement Vocabulary in, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p3
Presents a vocabulary learning activity.
- Saving words for history. // Scholastic Scope;1999/2000 Supplement Vocabulary in, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p4
Presents a word learning activity whose goal is to create a time capsule.