Retrieval and Review
- Retrieval and Review. // Journal of Teaching in Physical Education;Apr1993, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p329
The primary purpose of this section is to bring materials to the attention of Journal of Teaching In Physical Education (JTPE) readers that they would have missed if this were the only journal they read. A second purpose is to introduce a variety of retrieval sources for locating research...
- Differences Between Experienced and Inexperienced Physical Education Teachers' Augmented Feedback and Interactive Teaching Decisions. Tan, Steven K. S. // Journal of Teaching in Physical Education;Jan1996, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p151
This study represents a descriptive analysis of feedback patterns and perceptual maps of experienced and inexperienced teachers. Five experienced elementary physical education teachers and 5 inexperienced teachers participated in the study. Data were collected by videotaping and audiotaping...
- The Research of Public Physical Training Service System Based on Cloud Computing. WU Hong-jiang; ZHAO Hai-yan // Advanced Materials Research;2014, Vol. 998-999, p1295
This paper is aiming at establishing a commonality fitness service system, which can support national fitness service, rapidly make reflection and satisfy mass information storage and treatment. It can offer common service platform combined resource with space for the public.
- United Kingdom : PREMIER LEAGUE announces and#163;10.5M investment to boost physical education and sports provision in primary schools. // TendersInfo News;8/14/2014, p1
The article reports on the 10.5 million British pounds invested by soccer league Premier League in primary schools across Great Britain with the aim of promoting physical education and sports provision, which will be using the power of football to offer fun physical education and sport sessions....
- Modern Scientific Information Services for Elite Sport Coaches. Sandner, Hartmut // ICSSPE Bulletin (17285909);2009, Issue 57, p10
The article focuses on several research studies, in context with the working situation of modern coaches in junior and senior elite sports institutions and the use of information services and modern scientific information by sports coaches. According to a study, only 3 percent of the total...
- Secrets of the super searchers. Basch, Reva // American Demographics;Oct94, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p14
Discusses information retrieval or online searching. Importance of a reference review; Problems encountered by online searchers; Ten tips for searching.
- Data miners only strike fool's gold. Matthews, Robert // New Scientist;3/8/97, Vol. 153 Issue 2072, p8
Reports on the non-profitability of data mining for companies planning to increase profits. Extraction of market insights from records; Generation of data by sales of products; Success of data mining in academic research; Failure of computers to analyze raw data.
- Infrastructure to support secure remote network access. Yarborough, Bill // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Oct97, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p31
Offers guidelines for infrastructure to support Internet access to corporate data stores for external customers. Planning needed for access facility; Detailed information on six separate facilities.
- Search business splinters. Haar, Steven Vonder // Inter@ctive Week;10/14/97, Vol. 3 Issue 21, p1
Reports that companies which offer services for searching on the Internet in the United States are coming under pressure from specialized search engines focused on narrow topics. Some of the service providers who have come under pressure; Comments from Greg Wester, Yankee Group research director.