The Game Performance Assessment Instrument (GPAI): Development and Preliminary Validation
- Perplexing Pipes. Latta, Richard // Child Life;Jun99, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p26
Presents a matching type game for children.
- Dot-to-Dot. Roberts, Clark // Child Life;Jun99, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p27
Presents a dot connection game for children. Instruction of the game.
- Mr. Tinker's Toy Shop. // Ladybug;Dec98, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p24
Presents a game to test the ability of children on object recognition.
- Stripes and spots. Kenny, Ben; Aggs, Patrice // Ladybug;Feb99, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p20
Presents an activity for children which deals with animal identification.
- Hidden Tulips. Johnston, Beverly // Humpty Dumpty's Magazine;Apr/May99, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p2
Presents a game to test the visual ability of children. Description of characters found in the picture; Game instruction.
- What is Blooming? Johnston, Beverly // Humpty Dumpty's Magazine;Apr/May99, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p16
Presents a connect-the-dots activity for children. Instructions.
- Where Is the Fitness Farm? // Humpty Dumpty's Magazine;Apr/May99, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p17
Presents a learning activity for children. Instructions.
- Brain Play. // Highlights;Apr2005, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p36
Presents a game for children to test their reasoning skills.
- BRAIN BUSTERS. // Scholastic News -- Senior Edition;11/12/2001, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p8
Presents several activities for children to test their writing, graph and memory skills.