Secondary School Physical Education Teacher Motivation: An Application of Personal Investment Theory
- Relation Between Transformational and Transactional Management of Managers with Physical Education (Pe) Teachers, Organizational Commitment of Islamic Azad University at Eastern Azerbaijan Province, Iran. Gargari, Amineh Sahranavard; Ojagi, Ali // Australian Journal of Basic & Applied Sciences;2011, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p1165
This study aims to investigate The relation between transformational and transactional Management of managers with PE teachers, organizational commitment of Islamic Azad university of east Azerbaijan province. This research is of descriptive-correlational type by the field method. Statistical...
- ORGANISATIONAL COMMITMENT LEVELS OF FACULTY MEMBERS IN SPORT EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS IN TURKEY. KARAKAYA, Yunus E. // South African Journal for Research in Sport, Physical Education ;2013, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p141
This study aimed to reveal the organisational commitment levels of faculty members to teaching at higher education institutions in Turkey. To be able to obtain participants' views, the organisational commitment scale developed by Allen and Meyer in 1990 was used and data was analysed by means of...
- Motivating Russian workers: analysis of age and gender differences. Linz, Susan J. // Journal of Socio-Economics;Jul2004, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p261
What motivates Russians to work? Two hypotheses govern this analysis. First, worker motivation is positively correlated with organizational commitment, where organizational commitment is captured by a series of statements related to the employeeï¿½s perception of their workplace and the...
- Maximize your team's ownership. // Executive Leadership;Jan2013, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p8
The article offers tips on how maximize team's ownership of employees including supporting their success rather than demanding it, exerting authority and accepting feedbacks, adapted from the article "Why employees are not highly motivated and committed" by Bennet Simonton.
- Build Strong Team Commitment. // Grovo Learning: Build Strong Team Commitment;2016, p1
Video length: 1 minute and 54 seconds. Commitment makes the difference between acceptable and exceptional teams. This video addresses how to motivate individual employees to be committed to team objectives.
- THE INVESTIGATION OF THE ETHICAL LEADERSHIP ROLES OF SCHOOL ADMINISTRATORS AND ORGANIZATIONAL COMMITMENT OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION TEACHERS. Yasar Sahin, Mustafa; Cengiz, Recep; Abakay, Ugur // International Journal of Academic Research;Jul2013, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p153
The aim of the study is to determine the relationship between the ethical leadership behaviors exhibited by school administrators and the organizational commitment of the physical education teachers. For this purpose Ethical Leadership Scale (ELO) developed by Yilmaz (2000) and Organizational...
- The Correlation between Organizational Commitment and Occupational Burnout among the Physical Education Teachers: The Mediating Role of Self-Efficacy. Yıldırım, Irfan // International Journal of Progressive Education;Oct2015, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p119
The aim of the current study was to examine the correlation between organizational commitment and occupational burnout among the physical education teachers and to determine the mediating role of their self-efficacy perceptions in this relational status. This was a relational study and conducted...
- Pillars of excellence. Higgins, Brett // Health Facilities Management;Feb2006, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p46
Focuses on the pillars of excellence that can help hospital departments become successful. Importance of praising and encouraging team members; Approach that can be taken by managers to establish commitment to members; Benefits of providing appropriate tools to members.
- Should Have, Would Have, Could Have ... UC Berkeley Research Reveals the Power of Counterfactual Reflection on Life's Pivotal Moments; UC Berkeley Business Management Professors Find Counterfactual Thinkers Are More Analytical in Organizational Settings. // Ascribe Newswire: Medicine;2/16/2010, p1
The article focuses on research regarding the impact of counterfactual thinking on employee motivation and organizational commitment. A study on this topic was conducted by professor, Laura Kray, and colleagues at the University of California, Berkeley's Haas School of Business, and published in...