- SWOT ANALYSIS. // Stagecoach Group SWOT Analysis;Feb2012, p5
A business analysis of Stagecoach Group plc, a company that is engaged in the provision of transport services in Great Britain and North America, is provided, focusing on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced by the company. Strengths include a leading position in...
- STAGECOACH'S MAJOR SHARE OF VIRGIN EAST COAST BID. // Modern Railways;Feb2014, Vol. 71 Issue 785, p12
The article reports on the bid application of public transport provider Stagecoach Group, with partners venture capital conglomerate Virgin Group, for the franchise of the East Coast rail in Great Britain.
- Bidders bet on perpetual growth. // Rail Business Intelligence;11/16/2006, Issue 282, p7
The article presents a comparison of the subsidy/premium profiles accepted by Stagecoach at South Western (SW) and FirstGroup at First Great Western (FGW) and First Capital Connect (FCC) with Sea Containers' premium profile for GNER. FCC has a significantly less demanding premium profile than...
- SWOT Analysis. // Stagecoach Group SWOT Analysis;Apr2010, p1
A profile of Perth, Scotland-based Stagecoach Group, which is a company engaged in the provision of bus, coach, rail, and tram services, is presented. An overview of the company's operations and financial performance is given, along with key facts including contact information, number of...
- Stagecoach growth 'on course'. // Rail Business Intelligence;11/13/2014, Issue 474, p5
The article reports that like-for-like revenue growth of 7.4% has been posted by Stagecoach Group PLC at its UK Rail business in the 24 weeks to October 12, 2014.
- East Coast handover. // Railway Gazette International;Apr2015, Vol. 171 Issue 4, p7
The article reports that the Inter-City Railways consortium of Stagecoach Group and Virgin Holdings has started operating services on the East Coast Main Line under the Virgin Trains East Coast brand on March 1, 2015.
- IN BRIEF. // Rail Business Intelligence;6/9/2016, Issue 511, p4
The article offers rail network news briefs in Great Britain including the deployment of the SilverSearch SaaS platform by Stagecoach Group PLC, the framework contract awarded by Network Rail to AECOM and the reappointment of WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff as prime integrator support partner of New Tube.
- Stagecoach Group plc SWOT Analysis. // Stagecoach Group SWOT Analysis;Mar2013, p1
A business analysis of Stagecoach Group PLC, a company which is engaged in the provision of transportation services, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths include the diversified portfolio of operations. Weakness...
- Stagecoach Group plc SWOT Analysis. // Stagecoach Group SWOT Analysis;5/13/2013, p1
A business analysis of Stagecoach Group PLC, a transportation services provider, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths include benefits derived from its diversified business nature. Weaknesses include the poor...