- SWOT Analysis. // Readers Digest Association, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Apr2010, p1
A profile of New York-based Reader's Digest Association (RDA), which is a global media and marketing company that creates and delivers products such as magazines, books, music and home videos, is presented. An overview of the company's operations and financial performance is given, along with...
- Rogers Communications, Inc. SWOT Analysis. // Rogers Communications, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Oct2013, p1
A business analysis of Rogers Communications, Inc., a diversified communications and media firm, is presented, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT). Strengths include strong market position and extensive customer reach. Weaknesses include legal proceedings and...
- Reader's Digest to Exit Bankruptcy. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p9
The article reprots that Reader's Digest is expected to get out of bankruptcy in the short-term following the rejection of settlement for a pension plan liability.
- 2013: The Year in Review. WELTON, CAYSEY // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p36
The article offers news briefs related to the U.S. mass media industry as of January 1, 2014. Bonnier AB has announced the retirement of its chief executive officer (CEO) Terry Snow. Reader's Digest has filed for the bankruptcy for the second time. Social networking site for professional...
- Reader's Digest Back on the Block. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Sep2011, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p11
The article reports that Reader's Digest Association Inc. has joined the companies that went bankrupt during the downturn in 2009 and has been searching for a straight sale or to divest certain properties in a more piecemeal process.
- Pension ruling for RDA UK puts 130 jobs on line. Sheahan, Tim // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);2/26/2010, p6
The article reports on the bankruptcy claims filed by the Reader's Digest Association in Great Britain which could risk more than 130 jobs.
- SWOT Analysis. // FMC Corporation SWOT Analysis;Dec2011, p1
A business analysis of FMC Corporation, a diversified global chemical company, is provided, focusing on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced by the company. Strengths include a strong market position. Weaknesses include asbestos related claims. Opportunities for...
- SWOT Analysis. // Lotte Group SWOT Analysis;Dec2011, p1
A business analysis of the Lotte Group, a company that is engaged in foods, distribution, tourism and other business endeavors, is provided, focusing on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced by the company. Strengths include strong market position. Its weakness is its...
- SWOT Analysis. // TBC Corporation SWOT Analysis;Jan2012, p1
A business analysis of TBC Corporation, Inc., a company that markets tires for the automotive replacement market, is provided, focusing on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced by the company. Strengths include a strong market position. Its weakness is a limited...