- SWOT Analysis. // Otto (GmbH & Co KG) SWOT Analysis;Dec2010, p1
A business analysis of the Otto GmbH & Co. KG, a company that sells merchandises through mail-order, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced. Strengths include established position in business-to-consumer e-commerce. Weaknesses include...
- SWOT Analysis. // Otto (GmbH & Co KG) SWOT Analysis;Feb2007, p6
A business analysis of OTTO (GmbH & Co. KG), a mail-order company that sells products ranging from clothing to appliances to sporting goods is presented, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths include the OTTO brand and strong...
- Wer zu spÃ¤t kommt, den bestraft das Netz. Erlinger, Matthias; Rösch, Bert // Textilwirtschaft;4/26/2012, Issue 17, p24
The article discusses Mail-order Otto's marketing strategies. Topics mentioned include expert opinions about the long needed restructuring of the company, investments to improve the website design and marketing strategies for the company's e-commerce and increase the sales revenue. An analysis...
- â€žJeder Tag ein Abenteuerâ€œ. Mathias, Himberg // Lebensmittel Zeitung;3/7/2014, Issue 10, p30
The article presents an interview with the Chief financial Officer of the German electronic commerce retailer Otto in Brazil, Lars Ziegler. When asked about the expansion of the company in Brazil, he mentions that the population is consuming more and more, they grew in 2013, and that they are...
- Otto: Umsatztreiber Deutschland. M. E. // Textilwirtschaft;4/1/2010, Issue 13, p4
The article provides information about the German retail company Otto Group and the increase in its business volume in 2009/2010. Online shopping outperformed Otto's traditional mail order business. The international financial crisis impacted Otto's export turnover negatively, but Otto...
- Die Vermessung des Otto-Online-Kunden. Rösch, Bert // Textilwirtschaft;8/9/2012, Issue 32, p42
The article reports for the German fashion, clothing, and textile industry that the Otto Group has added functionality features to its online sales website.
- Neuer Studiengang: E-Commerce in Theorie und Praxis. B. M. // Textilwirtschaft;12/2/2010, Issue 48, p91
The article reports that the mail order house Otto Group has sponsored an academic chair at the technical college Fachhochschule Wedel in the state of Schleswig-Holstein, Germany, for the study of electronic commerce, and that bachelors and masters degree programs will begin in the 2011 winter...
- Otto investiert in Start-ups in Brasilien. Rösch, Bert // Textilwirtschaft;7/26/2012, Issue 30, p50
The article discusses a 130 million dollar investment by the Otto Group in an investment fund for internet start-up businesses in Brazil.
- Otto Group verankert E-Commerce im Vorstand. Gerzymisch, Manfred; Erlinger, Matthias; Nowicki, Jörg; Platen, Renate // Textilwirtschaft;6/14/2012, Issue 24, p7
The article announces that the German corporation the Otto Group is planning to engage in e-commerce.