- Are Indirect Benefits Relevant to Health Care Allocation Decisions? DU TOIT, JESSICA; MILLUM, JOSEPH // Journal of Medicine & Philosophy;Oct2016, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p540
When allocating scarce healthcare resources, the expected benefits of alternative allocations matter. But, there are different kinds of benefits. Some are direct benefits to the recipient of the resource such as the health improvements of receiving treatment. Others are indirect benefits to...
- MAXIMUS Awarded $21 Mln Child Welfare Contract Rebid in Wisconsin. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/17/2011, p166
The article reports that the Human Services North America Division of Maximus Inc. has received a renewal of its Title IV-E Foster Care and Adoption Assistance contract with the Wisconsin Department of Children and Families. It states that Maximus has provided the Title IV-E assistance to...
- WellCare Health Plans, Inc. SWOT Analysis. // WellCare Health Plans, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Mar2012, p1
A business analysis of WellCare Health Plans Inc, a provider of managed care services, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths include the company's focus on government healthcare programs. Weaknesses include the...
- MOC PROGRAM FAILS IN ITS MISSION. Kleinhaus, Robert M. // Medical Economics;5/25/2013, Vol. 90 Issue 10, p11
A letter to the editor in response to previous articles on Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program.
- IMPROVEMENTS BEING MADE FOR WOMEN, INFANTS AND CHILDREN PROGRAMS. Ravits, Sarah // Louisiana Life;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p18
The article focuses on the announcement of the Department of Health and Hospitals (DHH) stating that it will implement new changes in its administration in the State's Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children by allowing health inspectors to conduct vender inspections.
- DATAMONITOR: Psychiatric Solutions, Inc. // Psychiatric Solutions, Inc. SWOT Analysis;2009, p1
A company profile of Psychiatric Solutions Inc., which offers a continuum of behavioral health programs to critically ill children, adolescents, and adults, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact information, number of employees and revenues. A...
- SWOT Analysis. // MAXIMUS, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Mar2010, p1
A profile of MAXIMUS Inc., a U.S.-based provider of operations program management and consulting services in the areas of health and human services, is presented. An overview of the company's operations is given, along with key facts including its business location, contact details, number of...
- Omnicare, Inc SWOT Analysis. // Omnicare, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Jun2015, p1
A SWOT analysis of Omnicare Inc. is presented.
- Aetna Inc. SWOT Analysis. // Aetna, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Jul2015, p1
A SWOT analysis of Aetna, Inc is presented.