- SWOT Analysis. // Hokuetsu Paper Mills, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Mar2011, p1
A business analysis of paper and paperboard products manufacturer and marketer Hokuetsu Kishu Paper Co. Ltd. is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced. The company's strengths include its acquisition of Kishu Paper and having diversified business...
- Hokuetsu Kishu Paper Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis. // Hokuetsu Paper Mills, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Mar2013, p1
A business analysis of Hokuetsu Kishu Paper Co., Ltd., a company engaged in the manufacture and marketing of paper and paperboard products, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths include strong growth in paper...
- Hokuetsu Kishu Paper Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis. // Hokuetsu Paper Mills, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;10/ 1/2014, p1
A company profile of Japanese paper milling company Hokuetsu Kishu Paper Co. Ltd. is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact information, number of employees and revenues. A business analysis is provided which includes strengths, weaknesses,...
- SWOT Analysis. // Kubota Corporation SWOT Analysis;Apr2011, p1
A business analysis of machinery and industrial products manufacturer Kubota Corporation is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced. The company's strengths include diversified product portfolio and effective resource allocation. The threats posed...
- JAPAN METALS REPORT. // Japan Metals Report;2013 4th Quarter, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p1
The article presents a fourth-quarter 2013 report on Japan's metal industry including 5-year forecasts to 2017. It says that the continued reconstruction efforts from the 2011 earthquake is driving Japan's metal industry to a slight growth over the coming years. The forecasts are based on the...
- JAPAN METALS REPORT. // Japan Metals Report;Q4 2012, Vol. 4 Issue 4, preceding p1
The article provides an overview and forecasts the condition of the metals industry in Japan as of the fourth quarter of 2012. It states that the earthquake in March 2011 is expected to negatively affect the industry for several years which has already halted copper and aluminium production in...
- Jake Price in Japan: The Road Back. Price, Jake // BAGnewsNotes;7/31/2011, p2
Several photographs depicting the aftermath of the devastation caused by earthquake and tsunami in 2011 in Tohoku, Japan are presented.
- TIME's "Meltdown" Cover: Insight, or Working Japanese Stereotype? Shaw, Michael // BAGnewsNotes;3/18/2011, p2
A photograph is presented that depicts the journal TIME's Japan Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear Disaster cover.
- LightBox. // Time International (Atlantic Edition);3/25/2013, Vol. 181 Issue 11, p6
The article presents a photograph showing two beacons illuminating the sky in Kesennuma, Japan, commemorating the March 11, 2011 earthquake and tsunami that devastated the region.