- SWOT Analysis. // Dollar Tree Stores SWOT Analysis;Dec2010, p1
A business analysis of Dollar Tree Inc., a company that managers discount variety stores selling merchandise at one dollar price point, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced. Strengths include efficient pricing structure and extensive retail...
- To the sky? Epstein, Joseph // FW;9/26/95, Vol. 164 Issue 20, p16
Considers the Dollar Tree Stores which sells everything in its inventory for $1. How the $299 million-in-sales chain has grown in the same mold as Home Depot, but sticks to low-ticket items; Tight cost and inventory control, a rapid turnover rate and thematic merchandising; Dollar Tree's...
- Most Deals locations converting to Dollar Tree banner. // Supermarket News Exclusive Insight;10/13/2015, p1
The article reports that Dollar Tree Inc. the American discount stores chain intends to rebrand 217 Deals banner stores as Dollar Tree outlets and 05 Deals banner stores as Family Dollar stores by end of July, 2016.
- DOLLAR STORES: CATALOG ON THE CHEAP. GRUENWEDEL, ERIK // Home Media Magazine;9/1/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 23, p1
No abstract available.
- Discount stores adding to local ranks. Harvey, Chuck // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;4/26/2013, Issue 324641, p1
The article reports on the increase growth and branch opening of various discount stores in Fresno County, California including Dollar General, Family Dollar, and Dollar Tree as presented by Doug Cords, a real estate broker in Commercial Retail Accociates.
- Dollar General Corporation SWOT Analysis. // Dollar General Corporation SWOT Analysis;9/ 1/2014, p1
A business analysis of general merchandise discount retailer Dollar General Corp. is provided, focusing on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced by the company. Strengths include benefits derived from its competitive pricing policy. Weaknesses include its dependence...
- The Power Competitors -- what to expect. Negley, Jennifer // Discount Store News;12/14/98, Vol. 37 Issue 23, p15
Identifies the competitive challenges facing some of the United States' biggest discount store operators as they move into the next millennium. Sears' need to develop better strategies for competing with off-pricers and discounters in casual apparel and soft home; Integration of the operations...
- Dollar Tree, Inc. SWOT Analysis. // Dollar Tree Stores SWOT Analysis;
The article presents the profile of the operator of discount variety stores, Dollar Tree Inc. It analyses the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) for the company. Dollar Tree Inc. has developed such an efficient pricing structure that it helps the company run in all economic...
- 99Â¢ Only Stores LLC SWOT Analysis. // 99 CENTS Only Stores SWOT Analysis;Mar2014, p1
The article presents a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) analysis for value retailer 99 Cents Only Stores LLC. Topics discussed include the firm's financial performance in the fiscal year to March 2013, strength areas such as vendor relationships and strong brand portfolio,...