Golf champion brings in the money
- King checks Knight. White, Andrew // Estates Gazette;8/31/2002, Issue 235, p38
Highlights the King Cup cricket tournament held on August 20, 2002. Amount of money raised by the tournament for the Sport Aiding Medical Research for Kids charity; Description of the match between the King Sturge and Knight Frank cricket teams.
- Untitled. // Eastern Eye;6/26/2015, Issue 1308, p30
The article offers information on a charity cricket tournament called the Last Male Standing played at the Ol Pejeta Conservancy in Laikipia national park, Kenya, in June 2015, between the Maasai Cricket Warriors team of Kenya and the British Army Training Unit (BATUK) cricket team.
- Manchester golf almost full. // Cabinet Maker;8/21/2009, Issue 5651, p5
The article announces a call for golfers to participate in the Furnishing Trades Benevolent Association's (FTBA) Manchester area tournament. It notes that the tournament will take place on September 2, 2009 at the Fairhaven Golf Club in Lancashire, England. Moreover, contact person for the said...
- Hanger Charitable Foundation Awards $10,000 Grant to Angel City Games. // O&P Business News;Aug2015, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p39
The article announces the grant provided by the Hanger Charitable Foundation to the Angel City Games, a multisport competition for people with physical disabilities held at the University of California on June 19-20, 2015.
- It's all 'Fore' Charidee mate! // Glass Age;May2004, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p6
Highlights the Glazing Industry Fun Charity Golf Day at West Midlands Golf Club in Warwickshire, England on July 29, 2004. Test of golf for handicaps; Cost of entries per team and per individual; Charity beneficiaries.
- Cricket Match Raises $30,000 for Education Projects in India. KULKARNI, BHARGAVI // News India Times;06/22/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 25, p13
The article reports on the second annual Cricket for Charity cricket tournament held in Jersey City, New Jersey on June 2-3, 2012 in which the nonprofit charity Youth for Sewa's New York chapter have raised 30,000 U.S. dollars for the charity Sewa International USA's education projects in India.
- New York Institute for Special Education. // Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness;Apr98, Vol. 92 Issue 4, p231
Reports on the 1998 Annual Eastern Athletic Association for the Blind Winter Tournament held at West Virginia Schools for the Blind and Deaf in Virginia. Winners of the tournament; Contact numbers for added information.
- Chippin' tourney draws 17 golf teams. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);8/3/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 33, p3
The article reports on the third annual Chippin' for the Children golf tournament held at the Clarendon Country Club in Clarendon, Texas on July 15, 2006. Seventeen teams competed for three cash prizes at the tournament. Steve Jernigan, W. E. Hawkins, Al Ramsey and Mike Santos won the top award...
- Jewels and Grand Prix. Wimsatt, Maggie // Washingtonian Magazine;Sep2004, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p121
Presents information on charity fund-raising events in Washington, D.C. from September 2 through 30, 2004. Luncheon and Silent Auction, for the Children's National Center; Celebrity Golf Tournament, for the Greater Washington Urban League; Champion to Champion Awards Gala, for the Lupus...