Retailers see in 2002 with increased sales
- Shares plunge for retailers. // Cabinet Maker;3/21/2003, Issue 5329, p2
Reports on the decline in stock market value of furniture retailers in Great Britain. Percentage of decline in stock market value; Slow sales growth; Corporate profits.
- Experian bid talk prompts GUS rise. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;2/17/2006, Issue 5476, p6
The article reports on the status of various furniture retailers at the London Stock Exchange in England. Numis Group PLC has raised its price target for their shares to 1,234 points. MFI Furniture Group on the other hand gained 4 points. In addition, Land of Leather lost 7 points due to gains...
- Events this month. // Money (Australia Edition);Oct2011, Issue 139, p85
The article offers information on events pertaining to the Australian stock market in the month of October 2011, including the Reserve Bank meeting, annual meeting season for June year-end companies, and retailers' report on September-quarter sales numbers.
- Untitled. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/14/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 30, p4
Presents retail industry stock market statistics for the week ending February 11, 1994. Department stores; Discounters; Off-price retailers; Apparel specialty stores; Apparel manufacturers; Textile mills.
- WWD stock market index for January 7. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/8/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 5, p2
Presents `Women's Wear Daily's stock market index for the retail industry for the period ending January 7, 1998.
- WWD stock market index for February 2. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/3/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 22, p2
Presents data reflecting the stock market index for the retail industry as of February 2, 1999.
- Retail holiday over. // BRW;4/22/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p56
The article reports that the retail sector in Australia is showing signs of decrease in revenues as evident in the underperformance of retailers in the stock market.
- Some retailers are perpetual winners. // Furniture/Today;8/15/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 47, p2
The article offers the author's insights on some retailers who can be considered as perpetual winners despite the rollercoaster of the stock market in 2011.
- Taking stock of flotations. Friors, Austin // Cabinet Maker;3/18/2005, Issue 5430, p10
Focuses on the preparation of furniture and furnishing firm Land of Leather to float on the Alternative Investment Market in the London stock market in England. High attrition rate of fully-fledged PLC companies in the stock market; Anticipated pre-tax profit and sales level of the company; Fate...