Brand new role at Silentnight
- Good move to lever up labels. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;02/15/2002, Issue 5274, p1
Comments on the move of Andrew Clark, executive at Silentnight Beds, to run the Parker Knoll, Ducal and Stag, subsidiaries of Silentnight Holdings. Management of Clark at Silentnight Beds; Improvements needed at Ducal, Stag and Parker Knoll; Reliance of the three establishments to the...
- Legal dispute. // Cabinet Maker;3/21/2003, Issue 5329, p3
Reports that former Silentnight Beds chief executive officer Andrew Clark is suing Silentnight Holdings for unfair and wrongful dismissal.
- Ducal set for brand comeback. // Cabinet Maker;9/1/2006, Issue 5503, p4
The article reports that Ducal, whose products were in a proverbial coma since the death of DP Furniture Express in November 2005, has been licensed to a new company which has been advertising for field sales executives. Silentnight Group, which still owns Ducal, licensed the brand to the new...
- Ducal caution. // Cabinet Maker;11/2/2001, Issue 5262, p2
Reports on the overdue schedule on the production standards of Ducal as forewarned by Silentnight Holdings in Great Britain.
- A first for Silentnight Holdingsâ€¦. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2007, Issue 5551, p38
A photograph of the 1978 managing directors and chief executives of Silentnight Holdings PLC is presented.
- Clarkes call an EGM to oust Silentnight bosses. // Cabinet Maker;9/27/2002, Issue 5306, p1
Reports on the plans to dismiss executives, Bill Simpson and Keith Ackroyd from Silentnight Holdings by the company's family owners. Significance of the plans to oust the executives; Background of the control dispute at the company.
- Ducal will beat return to profit forecast. // Cabinet Maker;6/22/2001, Issue 5243, p4
Highlights the assurance made by Silentnight chairman Keith Ackroyd to shareholders that cabinet firm Ducal will return to profitability quicker than expected.
- Silentnight will keep Ducal and Parker Knoll. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;10/11/2002, Issue 5308, p1
Reports on the reorganization of the Ducal and Parker Knoll by Silentnight Holdings in Great Britain. Search for a non-executive director by the Silentnight; Development of the partnership with the customers; Commitment of Silentnight to the other companies.
- Ducal opens a door for rivals. // Cabinet Maker;4/18/2008, Issue 5584, p30
The article focuses on the decision of Ducal Ltd. to close its Andover, England and in Bridgend, Wales factories on July 6, 2003 in Great Britain. The decision of the company affected some 520 staff due to its plan to move overseas. However, Silentnight Group Ltd. chief executive, Nino Allenza...