Secure Cloud Computing The future of Information Technology Management
- Security Breaches Go Mainstream. // Credit Union Journal;4/2/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 13, p16
The article discusses the data security breaches in several credit unions and how CO-OP Financial Services is trying to solve these problems. These incidents are costing institutions to manage the effects including member card replacement, account changes and communication. Through key...
- Cloud Computing. Mey, Susanne // Database & Network Journal;Jun2010, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p18
A conference paper on the function of cloud computing on data security in the information technology (IT) environment of companies is presented. It says that cloud computing system provides cost benefits as compared with conventional systems to companies which cannot afford them. It discusses...
- Outlook Brightening for Data Security in the Cloud. Neff, Todd // Compliance Week;Jun2012, Vol. 9 Issue 101, p57
The article discusses the use of cloud computing in data security. It states that a mix of information technology (IT) self-awareness, new software offerings, and savvy dealings with providers of cloud computing could help in transitioning to cloud computing. It says that each type of cloud...
- Holistic Security. Niblett, Gareth // ITNOW;
When it comes to information assurance you need to take a wide view of the issues, says Gareth Niblett, Chairman of the BCS Information Security Specialist Group.
- Cloudiness and reality. Gibbs, Mark // Network World;2/7/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p38
The article discusses the nature of cloud computing, which is defined by the Information Technology Laboratory, as the model for enabling convenient network access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources that can be rapidly purveyed and released with minimal management effort.
- Converging forces. DIX, JOHN // Network World;1/14/2013, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p3
In this article, the author discusses the developments in the services of information technology (IT) sector after the introduction of cloud computing services.
- Alliance Develops Five New Security Models. Stewart, Jackie // American Banker;4/9/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 54, p6
The article announces the information technology consortium Open Data Center Alliance developed five security usage models and released an overview document about identity management in cloud computing.
- Put Your Head in The Cloud. Stanbridge, Dean // Pest Management Professional;Apr2012, Vol. 80 Issue 4, p68
The article offers information about cloud-based technology which ensures data security.
- DAM in the cloud. // KM World;Oct2010, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p28
The article reports on the launch of Nuxeo DAM-Cloud Edition from Nuxeo designed for small to medium-sized businesses with fixed budgets and limited information technology (IT) infrastructure and resources.