Supply Chain Security Innovations to Adapt to Emerging Threats
- Some Supply Chain Lessons Can Go a Long Way towards Success. Drakulich, Angie // Pharmaceutical Technology;May2012, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p12
The article reports on the lessons learned in supply chains in the pharmaceutical industry. It mentions that supply-chain management and security have been the issues among the pharmaceutical industry due to the increase of counterfeiting and globalization. It notes that companies must visit...
- Development of Maturity Model Evaluation Support Tool for EA(Enterprise Architecture) System. Kab-Seung Kou; Yong-Min Kim // Journal of Security Engineering;Oct2011, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p525
Information along with information about the development of increased investment, but in the systematic organization, promotion, the lack of comprehensive information and information systems with the introduction of the center unit features redundant investment and is a waste of resources...
- BUSINESS SERVICES. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2011, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p29
Several tables are presented depicting security budget on business services in the U.S.
- Forming a culture of security. VICTOR, ADAM // New Hampshire Business Review;9/4/2015, Vol. 37 Issue 19, p24
The article offers tips for small businesses on how to create and maintain security culture which include establishing a policy, documenting internal information security policy, and adopting a security approach.
- How to Bolster Data, Physical Security to Make Threats Go Elsewhere. Rash, Wayne // eWeek;12/7/2015, p1
The article offers suggestions for maintaining security systems in business organizations. Topics discussed include consideration of risks involved, threats such as stealing of computers stored with business information and data retrieval by hackers, use of doors locked with pass codes, hiring...
- Problems of information security of the firm (manufacture) and a way of their decision. Aleshnikov, Sergey; Demin, Sergey; Fedorov, Sergey; Fjodorov, Alexandr // Vestnik IKBFU;2013, Issue 10, p147
Problems of information security of the firm (manufacture) are considered. Their decision assumes studying of forms, ways and methods of revealing and the danger prevention in information sphere, and also the optimal control of system of maintenance of information security and a rational choice...
- HAVE YOU SEEN. // Supply Management;1/17/2008, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p37
A calendar of events related to supply management in England is presented including a seminar on measuring and reducing corporate carbon across the supply chain, a workshop on successful procurement and negotiation and a seminar on creating real returns from transport telematics.
- Don't Unchain that Supply Chain 'Melody'. Zalud, Bill // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Sep2011, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p52
The article focuses on the use of technology in supply chain security and protection by manufacturers and distributors. It mentions that Aurora, Colorado-based Whole Foods Market Inc. is using a cloud-based access control system from Brivo Systems LLC in its warehouse for security improvement....
- Bring Your Own Device, but Don't Forget the Security. Totzke, Scott // Dataquest;11/15/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 21, p55
The article offers information on mobile computing security and bring-your-own-device (BYOD) business policies. Information technology (IT) departments have loosened up their security and standards to accommodate personal mobile device access leading to lowered security levels that can become a...