Like Risk, Security Leadership Success Is a Moving Target
- SERVANT LEADERSHIP AND ORGANÄ°ZATIONAL TRUST: THE MEDIATING EFFECT OF THE LEADER TRUST AND ORGANÄ°ZATÄ°ONAL COMMUNÄ°CATÄ°ON. Rezaei, Morad; Salehi, Sajjad; Shafiei, Masomeh; Sabet, Somaye // EMAJ: Emerging Markets Journal;2012, Vol. 1 Issue 1, preceding p70
The purpose of this paper aims to clarify the relationship between servant leadership and organizational trust, and tries to demonstrate the mediator role of leader trust and organizational communication in this relationship. The study sample included 258 employees of Guilan province Tax...
- LEGACY. // San Diego Business Journal;10/13/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 41, p50
Editorial. Comments on the economic impact from the political leadership in California.
- Check your IT security tools for free. // Computer Weekly;3/23/2010, p5
The article provides information on an online tool Self- Assessment Scheme introduced by think tank Jericho Forum to help security providers in assessing their products.
- `Discoveries' highlights important research. Nelson, Blindo; Nuttall, Jeff; Wood, Chris // Wyoming Business Report;Dec2013 Supplement Discoveries, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports published within the issue which include researches at universities and federal laboratories, the technologies that drive such institutions, and the economic impact of such studies.
- Tag Teams: Best-in-Class RFID Applications. Dubin, Cindy H. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2011, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p70
The article examines the importance of radio frequency identification systems (RFID) technology in security applications in every organization. It mentions that the technology can enhance security in restricted areas, tracking employee activity, and improving loss prevention. It also notes that...
- She's the employee who could cost you millions... ...and she's not even a real person. LEWIS, GRACE // People Management;Jan2015, p8
The article discusses the targeting of employees by cyber criminals to gain access to secure company information and the importance of improving employee awareness of data security. Topics include "spear phishing" attacks which use social media to collect employee information used to reset...
- Securing the Supply. Ritchey, Diane // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct2014, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p24
The article offers information on the security measures of the commercial transportation provider Ryder System Inc. Among the security measures include the installation of computer software global positioning system (GPS) and the tracking devices in each of their trucks and the rendering of...
- Managing "Always-On" Employees with "Always-On" Security: Why Unified Device Management is Critical in a BYOD World. Choilawala, Murtuza // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2014, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p101
The article focuses on the management of security in mobile business through unified device management considering various factors including employee satisfaction, security compliance, and mobile integration cost. Topics discussed include several tips on how to manage an effective unified device...
- Just One Prediction... (But It's a Big One). McCourt, Mark // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2015, p10
The article offers the author's insights on the prediction regarding the Internet of things (IoT) and big data. Topics discussed include the increasing role in risk and security management, use of social media in the U.S. cities, and importance of IoT in any organization. Information regarding...