- IT FIRM LANDS $55M IN CONTRACTS. Jackson, Tom // Crain's Cleveland Business;5/31/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p1
Cleveland-based government solutions practice of information technology giant CGI Group Inc. has been awarded two, five-year contracts valued at a total of $55 million to administer housing assistance payments for government housing programs in Oakland, California and Washington, D.C.
- CGI Wins 7-Yr, $23.6Mn ITO Contact with Acxsys. // GlobalSourcingNOW;1/29/2007, p8
The article reports on an information technology (IT) outsourcing contract won by IT outsourcing services firm CGI from payment service and management services provider Acxsys. Under the terms of the contract, CGI will provide various services, including application maintenance for Interac's...
- BRP Awards 7-Yr ITO Contract to CGI. // GlobalSourcingNOW;9/17/2007, p8
The article reveals that Bombardier Recreational Products (BRP), a Canadian company that specializes in the design, development, manufacturing, distribution, and marketing of motorized recreational vehicles, has awarded a seven-year information technology outsourcing (ITO) contract to CGI Group,...
- SWOT Analysis. // CGI Group Inc. SWOT Analysis;May2010, p1
The article profiles CGI Group Inc., an information technology (IT) and business process services provider. It notes that the provider posted revenues of 3,825.2 million Canadian dollars for the fiscal year 2009, reflecting a 3.2% rise from the previous year. A strengths, weakness, opportunities...
- CGI Group Inc. SWOT Analysis. // CGI Group Inc. SWOT Analysis;Mar2012, p1
A business analysis of CGI Group Inc., a company based in Canada that offers information technology (IT) and business process services, is provided, focusing on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced by the company. Strengths include strong financial performance....
- DFS Selects CGI for 5-Yr Outsourcing Contract. // EmergingMarketsNOW;5/2/2008, p10
The article reports that Daimler Financial Services (DFS) has selected CGI Group, a Canadian information technology (IT) and business process outsourcing (BPO) services provider, to provide outsourcing services for five years. Through the contract, DFS aims to restructure and standardize its...
- Fireman's Fund Insurance Company, CGI Group To Terminate IT Infrastructure Contract. // Insurance Advocate;11/1/2004, Vol. 115 Issue 36, p17
Reports on the termination of the Information Technology Infrastructure Services contract of the CGI Group Inc. and Fireman's Fund Insurance Co. (FFIC). Reason for the termination; Changes in FFIC's business focus; Decision of FFIC to implement an Information Technology model.
- HÃ©roux-Devtek Renews IT Contract with CGI. // EmergingMarketsNOW;4/25/2008, p13
The article reports on the extension of the information technology (IT) services contract of Canada-based aerospace and industrial products manufacturer HÃ© roux-Devtek with CGI Group, a Canadian IT and business process services provider. The IT services contract was extended for another 10...
- Australia : CGI Receives National Award for IT System Integration for State of California. // TendersInfo News;8/22/2014, p1
The article announces the Digital Government Best Fit Integrator Performance and Modernization Award presented to information technology firm CGI Group.