Waiting on Texas, Q1 PreK-12 Sales Decline
- Connecting Undergraduate Research at PUIs to Legislators: Designating a State and Federal Liaison. Medina, Jr., Alfredo // Council on Undergraduate Research Quarterly;Winter2012, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p8
The article discusses the author's views on the advocacy of the Council of Undergraduate Research (CUR) in the U.S. Congress. He cites Sienna College's creation of a central legislative liaison and strategies in publicizing the multiple policy goals of undergraduate research to lawmakers. The...
- The Voice of Undergraduate Research on Capitol Hill. Cronin, Della B.; Busch, Audrey // Council on Undergraduate Research Quarterly;Winter2012, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p7
The article discusses the author's views on the advocacy of the Council of Undergraduate Research (CUR) on Capitol Hill. He explains that the CUR team has worked hard in explaining the multiple policy goals of undergraduate research to policymakers. The author stresses the need to influence...
- Where Are the Books? And, What About the Computers? Urwitz, Jay // Education Week;12/14/2011, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p29
The article presents the author's opinions regarding the lack of funding toward educational materials in the U.S. as of 2011. The author points out school programs which do not allow students to take textbooks home with them. Further discussion is given regarding students who have limited or no...
- Electronic education media sales are projected to hit $1.15 billion in 1999, according to Simba... // Electronic Education Report;11/24/99, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p1
Reports on the increased sales of electronic teaching devices in 1999 according to the study findings of Simba Information.
- YTD College Sales Increase 7.2% Through May. // Educational Marketer;7/21/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 15, p6
The article reports on the increases in sales of college instructional materials by 7.2 percent in the U.S. through May 2011.
- High School Materials Show Largest Gain, K-12 Sales Continue Upward. // Educational Marketer;7/16/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 21, p6
Reports on the increase in sales of instructional materials in the United States as of July 2001.
- Led By Adoption States, K-12 Instructional Materials Sales Climb. // Educational Marketer;10/15/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 30, p5
Reports on the growth in sales of K-12 instructional materials in the U.S. in August 2001.
- College Sales See Single-Digit Increases, Returns Decline. // Educational Marketer;10/15/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 30, p7
Focuses on the growth in sales of college instructional materials in August 2001 according to the Association of American Publishers.
- December K-12 Sales Fall, Keeping Year Growth Just Below Projections. // Educational Marketer;2/18/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p5
Reports on the increase in sales of K-12 instructional materials in the U.S. in 200. INSET: U.S. K-12 Instructional Materials Sales, 2001.