Pearson Partners with Panopto
- Acquisitions & Partnershipsï¿½. // Educational Marketer;4/28/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p7
The article reports on the partnership between learning platform software provider eCollege and student support service provider Inside Track in the U.S.
- Distributor News. // Systems Contractor News;Feb2012, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p16
The article offers news briefs related to distributorship in the U.S. including the alliance of Liberty AV Solutions with Starin for audio visual (AV) channel integrators supply, exclusive distributorship of Stampede for Ken-A-Vision Manufacturing product line and 2012 AVAD Product Catalog release.
- Grubb Undoes Big Deal Under Turnaround Plan. MUELLER, MARK // Orange County Business Journal;2/28/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p1
The article reports on the move of Grubb and Ellis Co. to cancel the company's partnership with NNN Realty Advisors Inc. due to the downturn in the commercial real estate market in the U.S.
- More Correspondents Opt for Multiple Clearing Partners. // Clearing Quarterly & Directory;Spring2010, p5
The article focuses on the emergence of more correspondents opting for multiple clearing partners in the U.S.
- Appendix II: Multitiered Networks of Partnerships and S Corporations. // GAO Reports;6/13/2014, p36
An appendix is presented about the multitiered networks of partnerships and S corporations in the U.S.
- GIG Branches and Partners. // GIG Newsletter;Spring2010, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p49
A directory for "Gluten Intolerance Group" magazine's branches and partners in the U.S. is presented.
- Bits & Pieces. // SHOT Business;Jun/Jul2011, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p5
The article offers news briefs related to business partnerships in the U.S. including the selection of Brunton as official optics licensing partner of Mathews Inc. and Professional Marketing Inc. (PMI) and W. L. Carter Co. as product representatives of Charter Arms.
- supplier tidbits. // Convenience Store News;Jun2015, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p20
The article offers news briefs related to suppliers in the U.S. in 2015 including the partnership of Core-Mark Holding Co. Inc. with Boyd Coffee Co., the acquisition of Logic Technology Development LLC by Japan Tobacco Inc. and the partnership of Wayne Fueling Systems and Ascentium Capital.
- How to avoid the 'good neighbor' trap. // Prairie Farmer;Dec2011, p98
The article presents the advice of several agriculture experts about the factors to consider before entering a business partnership with neighbor farms in the U.S.