Acquisitions & Partnerships …
- Expanding Networking Opportunities. Fisher, Donna // Women in Business;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p33
Answers several questions on networking. How business cards can help in the networking process; Tips on how to create business cards that can be used for networking purposes; How to benefit from networking events.
- Measure your networking skills. // Communication Briefings;Oct2012, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p4
A quiz on how to measure skills in networking.
- Channel partners may be your biggest source for sales leads. Munger, Meredith // Hudson Valley Business Journal;4/30/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p10
The article discusses the implementation of channel partnership, a technique used by large businesses involving the creation of relationships with companies in complimentary industries, whereby these companies refer their existing base of clients for a percentage of the sale.
- ENTERPRISEWIDE: SOLUTIONS. // Insurance Networking News;Sep2008, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p33
The article offers news briefs in the U.S., including one about the strategic alliance between Dextrys and DataDirect Technologies, the launching of an Email Management ROI Calculator Tool by AIIM, and the launching of an enhanced version of DocuSign by DocuSign.
- Networking can work for you if you do it right. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Business Journal (Central New York);11/09/2001, Vol. 15 Issue 45, p5
Presents some suggestions on the creation and expansion of business networks. Selection of networking event to attend; Need to know what problems the business can help solve; Allotment of time spent with prospective network partners during networking events.
- SOCIAL BUTTERFLY. Jantsch, John // Entrepreneur;Jul2008, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p110
The article lists the tips on how to start personalized social business network which includes by reading the ten blogs, create a myspace page and a workbench profile.
- Creating Your Referral Network. Finkelstein, Brad // Origination News;Aug2010, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p26
The article focuses on the importance of referral network which creates an opening that will allow the company to get new business from other firms.
- Make the Most of Your Network. Fisher, Donna // Women in Business;May/Jun2000, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p40
Presents questions and answers related to networking. Why networking is critical in any job or life transition; How to get a networking flow going.
- Strength in Numbers. Parson, Tess // Travel Agent;6/30/2003, Vol. 313 Issue 2, p16
Discusses the importance of a collaboration among members of the travel industry. Benefits of brainstorming with others in the industry to hear how they are dealing with the challenges of the business and to get advice from experts; Value of networking and making contacts within the industry;...