- Casabonne Named CEO of Test-Prep Provider TestU, as the Company Moves into School Assessments. // Educational Marketer;10/13/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 29, p1
Reports on the appointment of Richard Casabonne as chief executive officer of test-prep and assessment provider TestU in New York. Date of appointment; Career background; Details on the company's progression.
- People. // Electronic Education Report;5/9/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p8
Reports on career developments of executives in the instructional software publishing industry in the United States as of May 9, 2003. Appointment of Robert Puissant as executive vice president of strategy and business development of K-12 direct marketer School Specialty; Selection of Richard...
- People... // Educational Marketer;9/15/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 26, p8
Reports on career developments of executives in the educational publishing industry in the United States as of September 15, 2003. Appointment of Patricia Rydlun as president of Boston, Massachusetts-based editorial, design and production services provider, Baseline Development Group; Selection...
- People. . . // Educational Marketer;4/14/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p8
Reports career developments of executives in the educational publishing industry in the U.S. as of April 2003. Selection of Don Lankiewicz as secondary-school publisher of Holt, Rinehart & Winston; Appointment of Sherry Litwack as vice president and director of product development and planning...
- People In The News... // Electronic Education Report;8/29/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 17, p6
Reports career developments of executives in the U.S. as of August 2001. Appointment for senior vice president Richard J. Casabonne to explore professional development for teachers; Promotion of vice president of sales Ronald L. Cox; Responsibility of senior vice president Rubin Pfeffer to set...
- Casabonne Moves from LeapFrog Education to Join Marketing Woes. // Electronic Education Report;2/28/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p5
Reports on Richard Casabonne's appointment at educational marketing and sales firm MarketingWorks Inc., after resigning as chief executive officer at the education and training group of LeapFrog.
- People... // Electronic Education Report;7/11/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p8
Reports career developments of executives in the U.S. as of July 2003. Selection of Mary-Ellen Kreher to the position of executive director; Appointment of Jennifer Vanderbrooks to the position of director of district services; Election of Richard Casabonne to the board of directors.
- People &heiilp;. // Electronic Education Report;11/3/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 21, p7
The article announces the appointments of Richard Casabonne as senior advisor of Whitestone Communications Inc. and Adam Newman as education group member of Berkery Noyes and Co. LLC.
- Digital Adoptions Continue Growing--Slowly. // Educational Marketer;6/23/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 13, p3
The article reports on the growth of digital delivery of educational materials in the U.S. It mentions that educational publishers in the country are seeking ways to advance the digital delivery of instructional materials in the country. Richard Casabonne, chief executive officer (CEO) of...