- College Textbook Net Sales Decline 30.5% in April as Returns Climb. // Educational Marketer;7/7/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 14, p6
The article reports on the 30.5% decrease of net sales of college textbooks based on the monthly sales report from the Association of American Publishers in April in the U.S.
- College Textbook Net Sales Flatten in August. // Educational Marketer;10/13/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 20, p4
The article discusses the 2008 sales report from the Association of American Publishers which indicates that net sales of college textbooks for the month of August 2008 has remained flat with the same period in 2007.
- Strong 30.9% Growth in May College Textbook Net Sales. // Educational Marketer;7/23/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 14, p7
The article reports on the sales status of college textbooks in May 2007 in the U.S. According to a sales report from the Association of American Publishers, it continued an upward progression with net sales reaching $118.3 million. Furthermore, the biggest contributor to the significant growth...
- College Net Sales Climb 35% in June. // Educational Marketer;8/30/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 17, p5
The article focuses on the growth of college textbooks net sales in the U.S. as revealed in the monthly sales reports from the Association of American Publishers. Net sales in June 2010 increased 35.2% to 514.9 million dollars as summer programs got under way. A chart is presented depicting...
- CEPHALON REPORTS RECORD EARNINGS AND RAISES 2010 GUIDANCE. // Biotech Financial Reports;Nov2010, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p8
The article reports on the corporate earnings of Cephalon Inc. in Frazer, Pennsylvania with sales of 707.1 million U.S. dollars in the third quarter of 2010, a 32 percent increase compared to sales of 535.2 million dollars in the same period of 2009.
- Anaren sales, profit rise on growth in wireless business. TAMPONE, KEVIN // Business Journal (Central New York);8/12/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p2
The article reports on the increase of sales and profits of DeWitt, New York-based Anaren Inc. for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2011.
- Anaren's profit and sales fall in latest quarter. Tampone, Kevin // Business Journal (Central New York);11/4/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p6
The article reports that the sales and profit of Anaren Inc. have declined during the company's fiscal first quarter ending on September 30, 2011 due to the delays in its space and defense business, and end of its work on a subsystem against explosive devices.
- Berkshire retail earnings fall, but Star, NFM report gains. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;4/5/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 30, p99
The article reports on the profits earned by Berkshire Hathaway Inc. in 2009 despite of sales decline and a tough economic condition.
- L&P sales up 9.7%, earnings flat in 1Q. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;5/9/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 35, p31
The article reports on the increase of the earnings of Leggett & Platt (L&P) at 9.7% in Missourri in the first quarter of 2011.