McGraw-Hill Foresees K-12 Industry Decline in 2008
- News Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;4/12/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p8
The article reports on the launch of ALEKS 360, a technology-based mathematical solution for college algebra and precalculus courses which incorporates McGraw-Hill Higher Education's electronic books with the study material solution from Aleks Corp.
- McGraw-Hill, Greenway to Deliver National EHR Material. // For the Record (Great Valley Publishing Company, Inc.);8/1/2011, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p33
The article announces the effort of McGraw-Hill Higher Education and Greenway Medical Technologies Inc. in developing McGraw-Hill's comprehensive learning resource which include a curriculum for colleges and universities in the U.S.
- McGraw-Hill Higher Ed. Intensifies Its Strategy In Online Market, Creates Online Learning Division. // Educational Marketer;7/5/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 19, p1
Reports that New York-based college publisher McGraw-Hill Higher Education has formed an Online Learning division. Appointment of JP Lenney as president of the online division; Plan to provide online content and technology tools for post-secondary schools; Popularity of online courses in the...
- News Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;12/18/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 36, p8
The article offers news briefs in the publishing industry in the U.S. The McGraw-Hill Higher Education has launched the PrepCenter Web-based course planner for university instructors that allows them to find and organize supplemental materials related with McGraw-Hill texts. The Houghton...
- News Briefsï¿½. // Educational Marketer;11/7/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 22, p8
The article offers news briefs related to education in the U.S. including the implementation of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Co. of a multifaceted personalized education solution and the launch of McGraw-Hill Higher Education to Bridging to College Success, a remedial education program for students.
- F.Y.I. // T H E Journal;Aug2004, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p26
Presents information on several Web sites for the academic community. The Universities Weblog; Primis Custom Publishing of McGraw-Hill Higher Education; Reading Success Lab.
- McGraw-Hill Ed Expands R&D in Boston and Seattle. // Educational Marketer;7/11/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 14, p1
The article reports that McGraw-Hill Higher Education is focused on the development of digital research and development in Boston, Massachusetts. It mentions that the company is hiring employees to invest in a turnaround from the print to technology. It states that Seattle, Washington serve as a...
- McGraw-Hill Teams With Blackboard For Online Content Integration. // Electronic Education Report;04/12/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p6
Reports on McGraw-Hill Higher Education's formation of a strategic alliance with Blackboard Inc. for online content integration.
- McGraw-Hill Higher Education Expands Technology Offerings. // Educational Marketer;3/ 2/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p7
The article reports that college publisher McGraw-Hill Higher Education has formed partnerships with class-capture system provider Tegrity Inc. and Quantum Simulations Inc. to expand the technology solutions it offers to college students in the U.S.