Wiley, U. of Texas Pilot Digital Textbook Solution
- Wiley Tests e-Texts in Texas. Nawotka, Edward // Publishers Weekly;1/19/2009, Vol. 256 Issue 3, p10
The article reports on the test conducted by Wiley on its electronic textbooks in Texas. When classes start January 20, about 1,300 students for six different classes will be given Wiley e-textbooks. University of Texas in Austin has licensed the books to test how functional e-textbooks are for...
- Partnerships & Acquisitions. // Educational Marketer;6/10/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p7
Reports on the number of teacher-education titles acquired by John Wiley & Sons from Prentice Hall Direct, a unit of Pearson Education.
- Wiley Outpaces the Industry with 3% Gains in U.S. College Sales in the August-October Period. // Educational Marketer;12/8/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 35, p1
Reports on the financial performance of educational publisher John Wiley & Sons Inc. in the U.S. Increase of revenue from the college market; Increase of sales from new accounting books; Improvement of market share.
- John Wiley & Sons Moves Forward with E-Text in Economics via New Deal with Aplia. // Educational Marketer;3/8/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p1
Reports on John Wiley & Sons Inc. (Hoboken, New Jersey) moving forward in e-textbook market by trying to make a new deal with Aplia (San Carlos, California).
- Compound identification. // LC-GC Europe;Jun2012, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p335
The article offers brief information on the electronic book "Wiley Registry 9th Edition/NIST 2011 Mass Spectral Library" from John Wiley and Sons Inc.
- tools of the trade. // BizEd;Nov/Dec2015, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p61
The article focuses on miscellaneous topics including an online course from the partnership between the publishing company John Wiley & Sons and coaching firm InsideTrack, educational videos by the McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas, and a data storage software from Figshare.
- Wiley Greets Fall with New College Titles. // Educational Marketer;9/15/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 18, p4
The article reports on the publication of a number of college textbooks editions of Hoboken, New Jersey-based John Wiley & Sons Inc. in the fiscal first quarter of 2008 aimed at increasing global revenue.
- Wiley's Pesce Sees Growth In College Market. // Educational Marketer;7/ 6/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 14, p1
The article reports on the expectation of William Pesce, chief executive officer (CEO) of John Wiley & Sons Inc., for the higher education publishing market in the U.S. in 2009. According to Pesce, the college market has been healthy in 2008 which is expected to continue until 2009. It states...
- Acquired Titles Boost Wiley's Revenue 6%. // Educational Marketer;7/8/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p2
Reports on the increase in U.S. college revenue at educational publishing firm John Wiley and Sons Inc. in fiscal year 2002 ended April 30. Contribution of higher education division to company-wide profit; Acquisition of titles from Thomson Learning Inc.; Impact of college enrollments in...