Cengage Consolidates Boston Operations In New Offices
- Cengage Expands with New Alliance, Two Acquisitions. // Educational Marketer;1/19/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p1
The article focuses on the expansion of Cengage Learning Inc. as an independent company in Stamford, Connecticut with its two acquisitions and the formation of an alliance with Angel Learning, an electronic (e)-learning enterprise software provider in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Stamford-based and college-bound. Doran, Ryan // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/8/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p7
The article reports on the move of Connecticut-based Cengage Learning Inc. regarding the Westwood College.
- Cengage Announces Advisory Board for Nineteenth Century Collections Online. // EventDV;Jan2012, Vol. 2012 Issue 1, p36
The article reports on an announcement by Cengage Learning Inc. regarding the creation of the international advisory board for the Nineteenth Century Collections Online, a new digitization and publishing program.
- Cengage Consolidates. Sabroski, Suzanne // Online;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p6
The article reports on the move of Cengage Learning to consolidate its business units into one streamlined operating group.
- Biz/ed needs more to be the business. Griffin, Daniel // Information World Review;Oct2007, Issue 239, p20
The article reviews the web site Biz/ed Premier from Cengage Learning.
- Publisher's Response. Edwards, Martine // NECTFL Review;Jan2014, Issue 73, p84
The article presents the response of Cengage Learning to a review of the book it published called "Alliages culturels."
- Stamford ed tech company moves to Boston. Kang, Crystal // Fairfield County Business Journal;4/21/2014, Vol. 50 Issue 16, p5
The article reports that Cengage Learning Inc., a publisher of educational resources and services, has relocated its corporate headquarters to Boston, Massachusetts.
- CORRECTIONS. // Crain's Detroit Business;5/30/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p0002
A correction to the article regarding the headquarter location of Cengage Learning Inc. that was published in the May 16, 2011 issue is presented.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online. Vnuk, Rebecca // Booklist;11/15/2012, Vol. 109 Issue 6, p30
The article reviews the website Nineteenth Century Collections Online, located at http://gdc.gale.com/nineteenthcentury, from publishing company Gale.