News Briefs ï¿½
- LARGEST RETAIL LEASES. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p98
A list of the top companies with the largest retail leases in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on total square footage is presented, including Home Depot, Babies "R" Us and Toys "R" Us.
- Regulations on Public Security Management of Rented and Leased Housing. // Chinese Law & Government;May/Jun2001, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p101
Presents the texts of the 'Regulations on Public Security Management of Rented and Leased Housing' issued in China. Objective of the regulations; Role of Public security organs in implementing the regulations; Pubic security responsibilities of housing lessors and lessees.
- The full service leasing question--Here's what to consider. Gold, Paul // Beverage Industry;Jun94, Vol. 85 Issue 6, p90
Provides tips on what to consider with lease & rental services. Comparison between maintenance costs and leasing; Markup in fuel costs; Pegged amounts included in the lease; Legalization costs; Provision of substitutes for preventive maintenance.
- Theaters find garment district a good fit. Fickenscher, Lisa // Crain's New York Business;12/9/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 49, p10
No abstract available.
- COSTAR'S LIST OF LEASES SIGNED, BY INDUSTRY. // Crain's New York Business;12/30/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 52, p86
Lists type of industries leased based on square feet in Manhattan, New York City provided by CoStar Group Inc. for 2002. First position earned by attorneys; Square feet area leased for management consulting and other type of industries; Contact information for further details.
- A glossary of leasing terms. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;08/31/98, Vol. 12 Issue 18, p27
Presents a glossary of several leasing terminologies. Includes Bargain Purchase option; Big-Ticket; Broker; Capital Lease.
- Poor economy hurts Fairfield County office market. // Fairfield County Business Journal;8/5/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 31, p11
Reports on the decline in leasing velocity in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Availability of lower and sublease space; Average asking rate; Launch of major capital improvement program.
- Leasing companies. // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/20/94, Vol. 15 Issue 12, Commercial Lending Guide p15C
Lists leasing companies in Indianapolis, Indiana. Includes Ambassador Group; Capital Funding Corp.; Gemini Leasing Corp.; Mid Continent Financial Corp.; NBD Leasing Inc.; Quality Leasing Co. Inc.
- Rentals. // Louisville Magazine;Fall/Winter2010 Bride, p68
The article lists the rental services in Louisville, Kentucky including Coco's Chocolate Cafe, Derby City Tent Rentals and Fun Time Photo Booth.