Pearson Programs Are Most Widely Used Among 2008 ERF Grantees
- Source. // Language Magazine;Mar2012, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p12
The article presents several educational endowments in the U.S. The Pathways Within Roads to Reading initiative donates books to literacy programs in small and rural low-income communities of the country. The McCarthey Dressman Education Foundation provides Academic Enrichment Grants aims at...
- CenturyLink Teachers and Technology Grant Program. // Learning Matters;3/12/2013, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p1
The article reports that the organization CenturyLink Foundation and the Minnesota Business Partnership Education Foundation announced they are accepting applications for the CenturyLink Teachers and Technology Grant Program.
- Hey, check it out! // NEA Today;Jan98, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p8
Announces the Utah Education Association's `It's an Up Thing To Read' student literacy campaign. Companies and organizations involved in the campaign.
- Dollar General Literacy Foundation awards grant to United Way of the Capital Area, Inc. // Jackson Advocate;5/31/2012, Vol. 74 Issue 33, p9A
The article reports that the United Way of the Capital Area Inc. in Jackson, Mississippi has received a $3,000 grant from Dollar General Literacy Foundation to enhance the summer programs for children and teenagers.
- Grant enables Language Program to continue mission. // Confederated Umatilla Journal;Jan2012, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p23
The article reports on the move of the Spirit Mountain Community Fund to award a grant amounting to 52,000 dollars to the Language for the Community program of the Confederated Tribe of Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR) in Oregon.
- Malakoff Education Foundation grants 16K. // Malakoff News (TX);11/29/2013, Vol. 104 Issue 48, p1
The article reports that the Malakoff Education Foundation has given teachers an education grant during its annual tour of Malakoff Independent School District (ISD) campuses in Malakoff, Texas on November 26, 2013.
- New Grants or Gifts Relating to Women in Higher Education. // Women in Academia Report;10/30/2012, p28
The article announces that the Birmingham Area Consortium for Higher Education received a grant, Asia Foundation in San Francisco pledged 1 million U.S. dollars over 5 years for scholarships for women in Afghanistan and a grant received by Humboldt State University of Arcata, California.
- `Books on a stick' // NEA Today;Feb98, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p11
Outlines the book reading project launched by Minnesota Federation of Teachers (MFT) and Minnesota Education Association (MEA). Number of celebrities who joined the reading program; Books collected by teachers for the libraries in Midwest.
- Yonkers education boost. // Westchester County Business Journal;12/28/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 52, p41
The article offers information about the accomplishments of the Yonkers Partners in Education (YPIE) in Yonkers, New York in 2009. It opened two new college centers, it launched Naviance, the college and career navigation database in all Yonkers high schools and delivered a second round of books...