New Owner to Rebuild Sundance/Newbridge
- Small and Growing, Rowman and Littlefield Adds Collegiate Press. // Educational Marketer;9/15/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 26, p3
Reports on the acquisition of San Diego, California-based Collegiate Press by Lanham, Maryland-based college textbook publisher Rowman and Littlefield Publishing Group. Growth of the company revenues through its various publications and acquisitions; Types of textbook published by the company;...
- R&L Most Active Acquirer Among College Textbook Publishers. // Educational Marketer;9/15/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 26, p5
Reports on the emergence of Rowman and Littlefield as the most active company that has engaged in a series of college textbook acquisition activities in the higher education sphere for 2003 in the U.S. Notable trends in the higher education space.
- News Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;5/11/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p8
No abstract available.
- Haights Cross Names Konowitch President And CEO Of Sundance/Newbridge. // Educational Marketer;1/9/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p1
The article reports on the designation of Paul Konowitch as president and CEO of Sundance/Newbridge Educational Publishing, a publishing unit of Haights Cross in White Plains, New York. Konowitch who was formerly the vice president of Haights Cross for corporate and new business development...
- With Acquisitions Big And Small, Book Industry Consolidation Continued In 2000. // Book Publishing Report;1/1/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p1
Reports on the continuing consolidation in the book industry in 2000. Acquisitions made by Rowman & Littlefield; Dissolving of the barrier between religious and mainstream publishing; Number of deals involving electronic book companies.
- Hummel moves to Rowman. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;11/11/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 46, p11
Announces that Kermit Hummel has joined Rowman & Littlefield as senior vice president for academic publishing and director of trade publishing. His responsibilities; Hummel's appointment as the latest step in expanding Rowman.
- Like a Good Neighbor: Community Advocacy and Outreach for Small Museums. WALDEN, BARBARA B. // History News;Summer2013, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p19
An excerpt from the book "Small Museum Toolkit," published by publishing company Rowman & Littlefield, is presented.
- Perceptions of State Education Agencies. // School Administrator;Aug2014, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p6
A table from independent publisher Rowman & Littlefield Education is presented that shows how school superintendents in the U.S. value their state education agency as of August 2014.
- Record Year at Rowman & Littlefield. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;5/22/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 21, p20
Reports on the earnings of Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group in 1999. Total revenues for the year; Sales for the year; Factors that contributed to the growth of the publishing group; Information on the company's acquisition plans in 2000.