- PEOPLE. Greifner, Laura // Education Week;2/8/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p6
The article presents information on the people of importance in the field of education in the U.S. Hugh B. Price, former president and chief executive officer of the National Urban League, has joined the Washington based Brookings Institution as a senior where he will focus on K-12 education....
- Industry Issues: PEOPLE IN THE NEWSï¿½. // Beverage Industry;Mar2011, Vol. 102 Issue 3, p10
The article announces appointment of several executives including Guy Wollaert as chief technical officer (CTO) of Coca-Cola Co., David Enser as chief executive officer (CEO) of Revolution Tea, and Matt Merson as director of national accounts of Zico Beverages LLC.
- Moving On and Up. // Pharmaceutical Executive;Apr2004, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p110
Reports on the career development of pharmaceutical industry executives and women executives in the United States as of April 2004. Michael Casey as Durect board member; Nancy Donahue Corgentech as vice president of cardiovascular marketing at GlaxoSmithKline; Steven Gilman as chief executive...
- PEOPLE. McCaffrey, Kevin // Medical Marketing & Media;Apr2013, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p55
The article announces career development of medical media industry executives including the appointments of Roger Perlmutter as executive vice presidents at Merck Co & Inc., Rajiv deSilva as chief executive officer (CEO) of Endo Health Solutions, and Tim Pantello as director of Digital Health. ...
- Where is HR in the boardroom? Howe, Michael W. // Directors & Boards;2007 2nd Quarter, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p16
The article discusses elements of a core talent management program that must be addressed together by corporate directors, chief executive officers (CEO) and human resource professionals. The elements include a company-specific strategy-driven leadership model, an annual executive talent review,...
- The proverbial beer truck. Rock, Robert H. // Directors & Boards;2005 Second Quarter, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p4
Comments on the importance of making CEO succession plans in a corporation. Preparation for untimely demise of CEO; Citation of the duties and responsibilities of boards of directors; Option of selecting candidates from outside the company; Emphasis on the identification and career development...
- GET THE SKILL-SET RIGHT. Dunlop, Robin // New Zealand Management;Mar2002, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p13
Focuses on the roles and responsibilities of chief executives and the boards of an organization. Importance of establishing relationship among board members; Management skills relevant to chief executives; Career development of technical professionals.
- McDevitt brings her detailed approach to IPC. Darby, Ian // Campaign (UK);7/15/2005, Issue 29, p11
This article presents the profile of Caroline McDevitt, the new group advertising director at IPC Media. In her previous full-time role, as the chief executive of the TV audience measurement body Barb, McDevitt's skills were pushed to the limit. The general view is that she carried the can for...
- PEOPLE MOVES. // Direct Marketing News;Feb2012, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p49
The article announces several appointments in the marketing industry including Jim Reath as director of retail and shopper marketing at McKinney, Marshall VanNahmen as vice president of operations at LeadJen, and Chris Maher as chief executive officer (CEO) of House Party Inc.