Haights Cross Gains New Financing, Faces Lawsuit
- With Acquisitions Big And Small, Book Industry Consolidation Continued In 2000. // Book Publishing Report;1/1/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p1
Reports on the continuing consolidation in the book industry in 2000. Acquisitions made by Rowman & Littlefield; Dissolving of the barrier between religious and mainstream publishing; Number of deals involving electronic book companies.
- Hummel moves to Rowman. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;11/11/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 46, p11
Announces that Kermit Hummel has joined Rowman & Littlefield as senior vice president for academic publishing and director of trade publishing. His responsibilities; Hummel's appointment as the latest step in expanding Rowman.
- Like a Good Neighbor: Community Advocacy and Outreach for Small Museums. WALDEN, BARBARA B. // History News;Summer2013, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p19
An excerpt from the book "Small Museum Toolkit," published by publishing company Rowman & Littlefield, is presented.
- Perceptions of State Education Agencies. // School Administrator;Aug2014, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p6
A table from independent publisher Rowman & Littlefield Education is presented that shows how school superintendents in the U.S. value their state education agency as of August 2014.
- Record Year at Rowman & Littlefield. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;5/22/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 21, p20
Reports on the earnings of Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group in 1999. Total revenues for the year; Sales for the year; Factors that contributed to the growth of the publishing group; Information on the company's acquisition plans in 2000.
- R&L buys classic outdoors house. // Publishers Weekly;3/8/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 10, p10
Reports on Lanham, Maryland-based Rowman & Littlefield's acquisition of Derrydale Press, a publisher of outdoor and sports titles based in Lyons, Mississippi. History of the press; Rowman's publishing program.
- Rowman & Littlefield acquires five small publishers. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;8/24/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 34, p9
Discusses Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group's acquisition of five nonfiction publishing houses in the summer of 1998. Frequent mergers and acquisitions among publishers; Acquisitions of Ivan R. Dee Inc., Lexington Books, New Lexington Press, New Amsterdam Books, and Vestal Press; Comments...
- SARAH JUBAR. // Publishers Weekly;9/14/2015, Vol. 262 Issue 37, Special Section p10
The article offers a career profile of Sarah Jubar, acqusition editor at the independent publishing house Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group Inc. in Lanham, Maryland.
- Preface. R. F. G. // Medievalia et Humanistica;2015, Vol. 41, pxiii
People whom the author would like to thank for the creation of the book "MEDIEVALIA ET HUMANISTICA" are mentioned.