- Virgin Media gets new CFO. // Accountancy;Jan2009, Vol. 142 Issue 1385, p10
This article announces that Jerry Elliott has been appointed chief financial officer (CFO) of Virgin Media.
- Citizens Communications appoints new VP and CFO. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;2/25/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 24, p34
Reports on the appointment of Jerry Elliott as vice president and chief financial officer of Citizens Communication in Stamford, Connecticut. Career background; Job responsibilities; Effectiveness of the appointment.
- People:. // CableFAX Daily;4/13/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 72, p3
Announces the appointment and resignation of executives in the U.S. cable television industry as of April 13, 2006. Lucia Cottone of Lifetime; Jerry Elliott of Citizen Communications.
- ON THE MOVE. // Wireless Week;4/15/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p38
Presents an update on career developments involving executives in the wireless communications industry in the U.S. as of April 15, 2006. Robert Lefort at Ember; Alex Klyce at Sendia; Jerry Elliott at Global Signal.
- People ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;2/18/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p7
The article announces appointments of executives including Lynelle Morgenthaler as vice president of Bill Smith Group's editorial services, Tim Loomer as chief executive officer (CEO) at Campus Management, and Jerry Elliott as chief financial officer at college publisher Cengage Learning.
- Los Angeles International Airport. // AirGuide Online.com;2/22/2010, p11
The article reports on the resignation of Larry Fetters, security director of Los Angeles International Airport, that worries the union official that represent the 425-man police force of the airport in Los Angles, California in 2010.
- Ahmadi Resigns from Bhopal Hospital Trust. // India -- West;7/23/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 35, pA35
The article reports on the resignation of former Chief Justice of India A. M. Ahmadi as chairman of the Bhopal Memorial Hospital Trust in New Delhi, India.
- Subaru marketing head resigns. Henry, Jim // Automotive News;1/1/96, Vol. 70 Issue 5639, p27
Reports that marketing director, Mary Treisbach of Subaru of America Incorporated has resigned. Comments made by Treisbach and spokesman Richard Marshall; Statistics on sales; Treisbach's former position.
- Outward bound. // National Journal;11/08/97, Vol. 29 Issue 45, p2259
Reports on the resignation of Rima Cohen as health care legislative assistant to Senate Minority Leader Thomas A. Daschle. Reason for the resignation.