Apollo's Mueller Resigns to Lead Grand Canyon University
- Career Colleges Target Revenue, Enrollment Growth, Efficiencies. // Educational Marketer;8/20/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 16, p1
The article reports on the growing enrollment rate among U.S. colleges. Apollo Group president Brian Mueller states that 2007 presents a promising sign for the advancement of college revenue and their 18 months effort to increase their profits has started paying off which is expected to yield...
- People and Positions. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2004, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p47
Provides an update on several executives of the trailer industry in the U.S. as of August 2004. Decision of Heil Trailer International to hire Brian Mueller as vice-president-sales and marketing; Position held by Michael Johnson at Heil Environmental Industries; Appointment of Bryan Yielding at...
- Tested Practices Buoy University of Phoenix Online. Roach, Ronald // Black Issues in Higher Education;2/28/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p54
Interviews Brian Mueller, vice president and chief operating officer of for-profit higher education company University of Phoenix Online, about academic degree-granting online programs. Reasons for the growth of online education programs offered by the company; features of online programs;...
- Grand Canyon Banks On Hybrid Model. Scott Stoddard // Investors Business Daily;1/27/2014, pB02
The article discusses Grand Canyon Education, a U.S. based education company which offers both a physical college campus and online courses, and contains comments from CEO Brian Mueller about the company's dual approach.
- People in the News. // Modern Bulk Transporter;Aug2004, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p36
Reports on appointments of executives from the trucking and terminal industry in the United States, compiled as of August 2004. Greg Hodgen; Dean M. Piacente; Jim Skelton; Brian Mueller; Erick Garcia.
- People ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;9/10/2012, Vol. 44 Issue 18, p8
The article announces the appointments of Todd Nelson as the chairman of Education Management Corp., Brian Mueller as president and W. Stan Meyer as chief operating officer of Grand Canyon Education Inc.
- Pace of Decline for Career College Revenue & Enrollment Weakens. // Educational Marketer;3/25/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p1
The article discusses the rate of decline in enrollment and operating performance in the career college wherein the Grand Canyon University in Phoenix, Arizona excels for bucking the trend. In the quarter of 2012, gross at Grand Canyon University hit up to 25% to $141.3 million and its income...
- People …. // Educational Marketer;8/13/2012, Vol. 44 Issue 17, p8
The article announces two appointments in the field of educational marketing, Todd Nelson as the chairman at Education Management Corp., Pittsburgh, and Brian Mueller as president at Grand Canyon Education Inc., Phoenix.
- Grand Canyon CEO Hails 'Hybrid' Model. GILLIAN RICH // Investors Business Daily;1/ 3/2014, pA01
The article focuses on hybrid model of Brian Mueller, chief executive officer (CEO) at Grand Canyon Education Inc., for the Grand Canyon University. Mueller states that the physical campus adds to credibility of the company and online courses help to save cost. He mentions that he wants to...