Stores Drive Nebraska Book FY2008 Revenue Up 6.8%
- Nebraska Book FY2009 Revenue Up 5.1%. // Educational Marketer;7/ 6/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 14, p1
The article reports on the increase in the revenue of NBC Acquisition Corp., the parent company of used-textbook wholesaler and college bookstore operator Nebraska Book Co., by 5.1 percent to 610 million dollars in fiscal 2009 in the U.S. It states that the acquisition of book stores facilitated...
- Financial Briefsï¿½. // Educational Marketer;7/16/2012, Vol. 44 Issue 15, p7
The article offers news briefs related to education in the U.S. as of July 16, 2012. NBC Acquisition Corp. and its subsidiary Nebraska Book Co. have recovered from bankruptcy a year after NBC has filed for protection in June 2011. Pearson Digital Learning has launched the Pearson Affordable...
- College Bookstores Head Back to Class. Rosen, Judith // Publishers Weekly;10/25/2010, Vol. 257 Issue 42, p4
The article focuses on the sales decline of several college bookstores in U.S., which is driven by the drop in the printed text sales and emergence of web sites offering free book access. It mentions several college bookstores including Barnes & Noble College Booksellers Inc., Follett Higher...
- Books come from Nebraska. // High Yield Report;02/16/98, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p5
Reports on the pricing of a issue by Nebraska Books Company which is value at $135 million. Insight on the original value of the issue; Information on Moody's Investors Services and Standard & Poor; Amount of discount debentures sold by the company.
- Nebraska Book Turns to Ch.11. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/27/2011, p23
The article reports on the statement made by Lincoln, Nebraska-based book seller Nebraska Book Co. as of June 27, 2011 that it has reached a deal with creditors and will be applying for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
- Nebraska Book Turns to Ch.11. SHEAHAN, MATTHEW // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/27/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p13
This article reports on the plan of Nebraska Book Co. to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in the U.S. in 2011.
- Financial Brief ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;11/22/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 23, p8
The article reports on the fall of revenue at Lincoln, Nebraska-based Nebraska Book Co. in its fiscal second quarter.
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;09/11/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 26, p10
Reports on the increase in the revenues of the used textbook wholesaler Nebraska Book Co. during the first quarter of fiscal 2001.
- Sales Rise at Nebraska Book Co. // Publishers Weekly;12/21/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 51, p16
Deals with the sales of Nebraska Book Co. for the first six months of 1998. Percentage increase of the company's sales; Details on the sales of the wholesale unit of the company; Reason for the sales increase.