Questar Assessment Inc. Delists Common Stock to Focus on Growth
- Kaplan Publishing Expanding Title List by 28% in 2006. // Book Publishing Report;4/24/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 16, p3
The article reports on the expansion plans of Kaplan Publishing, the unit recently established by Kaplan Inc. Its president, Roy Lipner, said the publisher will be releasing about 200 titles in 2006, comprising of 70 trade business and 130 education titles. The books "Sales Autopsy" by Dan...
- IHC to Sell Shipyards. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Apr2004, p4
Cites the announcement by IHC to sell its shipyards after the closure of Van der Giessen-De Noord due to its poor business performance. Option of IHC to find a buyer for its other shipyards by the end of 2004 or merge the IHC Holland and Merwede shipyards for listing on the Amsterdam stock exchange.
- Financial Briefsï¿½. // Educational Marketer;4/28/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on the 49.5-percent drop in business revenue of Brewster, New York-based Questar Assessment Inc. in the first quarter of fiscal 2008.
- Questar Pursues Pipeline of Testing Opportunities. // Educational Marketer;10/1/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 19, p1
The article reports on the various state testing contracts of Questar Assessment in Brewster, New York. The company had proposals under review in state purchasing departments worth $93 million. Questar has also won $35 million worth of testing business that would contribute to its revenue in...
- People ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;1/5/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p8
The article announces that Eric D'Astolfo was appointed vice president of educational partnerships at Questar Assessment Inc. in Brewster, New York.
- Peopleï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;6/11/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p8
The article announces the promotion of Daniel Luk as chief technology officer of Questar Assessment Inc.
- People ï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;11/2/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 21, p7
The article announces career developments of executives in the educational software industry in the U.S. including the appointment of David Schwartz as vice president of game development at LeapFrog Enterprises, promotion of Larry Marchese to education solutions manager by MakeMusic, and the...
- Peopleï¿½. // Educational Marketer;10/29/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 21, p7
The article announces several promotions including Patrick Somers as the president of reference and information services provider Gale, Roy Lipner as president and chief operating officer of Questar Assessment and Leonard Mariani as senior vice president and chief marketing and admissions...
- A Reorganized Questar Continues to Drive Revenue Growth. // Educational Marketer;9/3/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 17, p5
The article reports on the revenue increase at Questar Assessment of Brewster, New York. The company reported 293.4% to $25.8 million in the first six months of fiscal 2007, ended April 30. According to the company, the increase is driven by organic growth and the acquisition of Questar...