Textbook Exports Increase Signifi cantly in First Quarter
- Textbook Exports Flatten in 2007, While Imports Spike. // Educational Marketer;3/31/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p1
The article reports on the growth of textbook export and the decline of textbook import in the U.S. in 2007. It notes that the total value of textbook exported abroad the said year was 430.1 million dollars which is significantly higher than the 310.5 million value of textbooks that were shipped...
- Textbook Exports Fall; Imports Climb Through September. // Educational Marketer;12/ 6/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 24, p4
The article reports on the decline of the total value of U.S. textbooks exported to foreign markets. According to a report from the U.S. Department of Commerce, the exports of textbooks to foreign markets has declined by 8 percent in the first 3 quarters of 2010. Moreover, a chart is presented...
- Textbook Publishers Realize Sales Gains In Europe, But Overall Exports Decline 6.7% In 2003. // Educational Marketer;4/12/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p1
Reports on the decline of the sales of exporting textbooks to foreign countries by K-12 and college textbooks publishers in the U.S. Increase in imports to the country; Impact of the drop in sales to Great Britain on the decline; Growth reported by college publishers.
- Textbook Exports Climb in 2008 Imports Slide. // Educational Marketer;3/30/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p5
The article reports on the trend of textbook export and import in the U.S. in 2008. Data from the U.S. Commerce Department reveal that publishers have experienced a rebound in 2008 when the value of textbooks shipped abroad increased 19.3% to 513 million U.S. dollar after a weak year for...
- Textbook Exports, Imports Remain Down In First 9 Months. // Educational Marketer;12/ 7/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 24, p5
A chart is presented that compares the performance of top foreign markets for exports and imports of U.S. textbooks in the first nine months of 2009 against the first nine months of 2008.
- Textbook Exports Declined 7.1% in 2009; Imports Down. // Educational Marketer;3/15/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p1
The article focuses on the import and export trend of U.S. textbooks in 2009. It notes the 7.1% decline of the value of textbooks exported from the U.S. and the 15.6% decrease of the total value of textbooks imported into the U.S. It also mentions the increase of imports from the United Arab...
- Exported Textbook Value Drops in H1 2010, While Imported Textbook Value Rises. // Educational Marketer;9/13/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 18, p1
The article reports on the decline of the total value of textbooks exported from the U.S. to foreign markets in the first six months of 2010 while the value of imported textbooks has seen a growth by 1.4%. McGraw-Hill Education has experienced favorable foreign exchange rates due to modest...
- At End of Q3, Textbook Imports Far Outpace Textbook Exports. // Educational Marketer;1/21/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p7
The article reports that the value of textbooks brought into the U.S. in the first nine months of 2007 increased up to 28.3% to 233.6 million dollar far outstripping textbook exports of 314.5 million dollar down to 0.8% from the same period the previous year.
- Exports of U.S. Textbooks Soar; Imports Barely Rise. // Educational Marketer;9/16/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 27, p5
Reports on an increase in exports of United States textbooks during the first half of 2002.