Acquisitions & Partnershipsï¿½
- Peugeot hands additional UK event to Inside Track. Bell, Leanne // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jun2010, p6
The article reports on the contracts awarded by Peugeot SA to Inside Track to deliver a dealer-principle and service-manager event in Great Britain.
- COACHING ADULT LEARNERS. // Campus Technology Magazine;Nov2011, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p10
The article reports on the partnership between the student coaching service provider InsideTrack Inc. and the Central Michigan University in support for online adult learners who take the latter's bachelor's and master's degree programs.
- Pearson Partners with Panopto. // Educational Marketer;5/23/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p2
The article reports on the partnership between Pearson Inc. and Panopto Inc., allowing Pearson Inc. to distribute the lecture capture software from Panopto Inc. in the higher education market in the U.S.
- Distributor News. // Systems Contractor News;Feb2012, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p16
The article offers news briefs related to distributorship in the U.S. including the alliance of Liberty AV Solutions with Starin for audio visual (AV) channel integrators supply, exclusive distributorship of Stampede for Ken-A-Vision Manufacturing product line and 2012 AVAD Product Catalog release.
- Grubb Undoes Big Deal Under Turnaround Plan. MUELLER, MARK // Orange County Business Journal;2/28/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p1
The article reports on the move of Grubb and Ellis Co. to cancel the company's partnership with NNN Realty Advisors Inc. due to the downturn in the commercial real estate market in the U.S.
- More Correspondents Opt for Multiple Clearing Partners. // Clearing Quarterly & Directory;Spring2010, p5
The article focuses on the emergence of more correspondents opting for multiple clearing partners in the U.S.
- Appendix II: Multitiered Networks of Partnerships and S Corporations. // GAO Reports;6/13/2014, p36
An appendix is presented about the multitiered networks of partnerships and S corporations in the U.S.
- GIG Branches and Partners. // GIG Newsletter;Spring2010, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p49
A directory for "Gluten Intolerance Group" magazine's branches and partners in the U.S. is presented.
- Bits & Pieces. // SHOT Business;Jun/Jul2011, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p5
The article offers news briefs related to business partnerships in the U.S. including the selection of Brunton as official optics licensing partner of Mathews Inc. and Professional Marketing Inc. (PMI) and W. L. Carter Co. as product representatives of Charter Arms.