CourseSmart Expands Distribution Channel
- Using sales channels can increase profits. Arnoff, Craig // San Diego Business Journal;3/6/95, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p9A
Focuses on product distribution through distributor and computer dealer sales channel by small businesses. Specialization in distribution areas; Specialization of value-added-resellers; Suggestions for dealer sales strategy.
- CourseSmart Rolls Out New Etextbook Reader. // EventDV;May2012, Vol. 2012 Issue 5, p39
The article offers brief information on the New CourseSmart eTextbook Reader from CourseSmart LLC.
- New Product Distribution and Inter-Channel Competition: Market-Making, Market-Taking, and Competitive Effects in Several European Countries. Gatignon, Hubert; Anderson, Erin; Lajos, Joseph // INSEAD Working Papers Collection;2007, Issue 35, p1
We examine first-time sales of brands in a new category of consumer durable as a function of patterns of retail coverage. New brands in new categories of durables pose substantial risks, both for consumers (influencing their adoption of the innovation) and for retailers (influencing their...
- Part Two: The Legal Structure and Business Regulation: Agency Agreements, Distributorships and Franchising. McKenna, Cameron // Doing Business with the Czech Republic;2005, p66
The chapter focuses on the legal framework governing the process of agency agreements, distributorship and franchising in the Czech Republic. The legal difference between distributors and agents is clear-cut. In a distributorship, the distributor finds customers for the supplier's goods. There...
- Integrating Multiple Channels. Lawson, Richard // Chain Store Age;Apr2001, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p58
Focuses on the lessons learned by retailers from integrating their sales channels in the United States in 2000. Business losses from inefficient distribution of products from manufacturers to consumers; Technologies that let retailers and their customers access complete real-time inventory data...
- How to become more valuable to contractors. Holohan, Dan // Supply House Times;Jun2000, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p49
Comments on how wholesalers can establish close relationships with their contractors. Importance of manufacturers' representatives to the business of wholesalers; Development of industry contacts; Maintenance of a file of resource publications; Attendance in seminars.
- DISTRIBUTION PRODUCTS & SERVICES. // Canadian Transportation & Logistics;Jul2004, Vol. 107 Issue 7, p17
Presents directories of distribution products and services companies in Canada.
- Hog Transportation Program Makes Tracks. Vansickle, Joe // National Hog Farmer;8/15/2004, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p10
Reports on the efforts of Trucker Quality Assurance (TQA) program in its drive to certify hog transporters in reference to the statement of Erik Risa, manager of Certification Program for the National Pork Board. Objective of TQA; Reason behind the growing number of enrollees in TQA; Role of TQA...
- Create, revise channels for customers. Meehan, Robert // Marketing News;10/23/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 22, p48
Focuses on the ways in which companies can better serve its customers in the U.S. Changes in the buying habits of organizations and end-users buying habits; Revision of the supply chain to better serve the end-user; Creation of a new channel to reach the end-users.