Scholastic, Peoples Education See Revenue Growth in Q3
- Scholastic Corporation, SWOT Analysis. // Scholastic Corporation SWOT Analysis;
A business analysis of Scholastic Corp., the U.S.-based children's publishing, education and media company, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths include market position. Weaknesses include dependence on the U.S....
- Q1 Revenue Falls at Scholastic Education and Peoples Education. // Educational Marketer;10/11/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 20, p5
The article reports on the decline of the revenue of Scholastic Educational Publishing and Peoples Education in the first quarter of 2010 in the U.S. It mentions that Scholastic's revenue dropped by 20.3 percent and Peoples Education dropped by 10.9 percent. It also notes that Peoples Education...
- News Briefs. // Publishers Weekly;12/20/2010, Vol. 257 Issue 50, p4
This section offers news briefs related to the U.S. publishing industry including the decline in bookstore sales in October 2010 and the sales drop posted by Scholastic for the period that ended November 30, 2010.
- AAP August Sales Report. // Publishers Weekly;10/26/2009, Vol. 256 Issue 43, p11
A chart is presented that shows the sales performance of U.S. publishers in various segments of the market in August 2009.
- Peoples Ed. Revenue Rises 4.7% in Fiscal Q3. // Educational Marketer;4/12/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p1
The article reports on the 4.7 percent increase in revenue of Peoples Education in the second quarter of the fiscal year 2010. It notes that the company credited its increased revenue from the Literacy segment wherein the company functions as the exclusive distributor in the U.S. for three K-8...
- News Briefs. // Publishers Weekly;12/19/2011, Vol. 258 Issue 51, p3
The article offers news briefs related to the U.S. publishing industry. The sales increased upto 3 percent to 685.3 million dollars in the second quarter ended November 30, 2011 at Scholastic Inc. The U.S. Census Bureau has reported that the sales of bookstore declined to 6.5 percent to 886...
- Scholastic's Q1 Echoes Potter Periods; Shows Company Changes. // Book Publishing Report;Oct2011, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p2
The article reports on the financial conditions of Scholastic Inc. which posted 33.2 million dollars loss as of the first quarter of 2012.
- News Briefs. // Publishers Weekly;9/28/2015, Vol. 262 Issue 39, p10
The article reports on the financial performance of publishing company Scholastic in the quarter ended August 31, 2015.
- Scholastic Settles Down In Fiscal 2011. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;8/8/2011, Vol. 258 Issue 32, p8
The article reports on the financial performance of Scholastic in fiscal year ended May 31, 2011.