Acquisitions & Partnerships ï¿½
- Partnerships & Acquisitions ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;5/23/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p8
The article reports on the definitive agreement that Nobel Learning Communities Inc. will be sold to private equity firm Leeds Equity Partners worth 146 million dollars in the U.S.
- Partnerships & Acquisitions. // Electronic Education Report;10/5/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 19, p6
The article offers information on several acquisitions and partnerships in the U.S. educational technology industry in 2009. It states that K12 Inc. partners with Wrangell school district in Alaska to provide services for the Alaska Virtual Academy. It says that in September, Discovery Education...
- Deals Are Smaller, but M&A Activity in PreK-12 Education Sector Persists. // Educational Marketer;10/27/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 21, p1
The article reports on the mergers and acquisition activity in preK-12 education sector in the U.S. in 2008. It highlights the merger of Learning Trends with Abrams & Co. which created Abrams Learning Trends, and Capstone Publishers with Heinemann-Raintree. Roy Mayers of Abrams Learning Trends...
- First quarter energy M&As show rebound for industry. TRONCHE, JOHN-LAURENT // Fort Worth Business Press;5/17/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p19
The article reports on the strong merger and acquisition (M&A) activity for the business sector in the U.S. during the first three months of 2010, which is recorded as the second-highest dollar volume in the last couple of years.
- Partnerships & Acquisitions…. // Electronic Education Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p7
The article reports on the partnership between Education 2020, the provider of virtual school instruction for the elementary pupils and Penn Foster Education Group in Pennsylvania.
- M&A Snapshot. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov2012, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p14
The article reports on the increase in the merger and acquisition (M&A) activity in the U.S. from 30.9% in the third quarter of 2011 to 43.6 % in the same quarter in 2012.
- Alkermes, Elan Unit to Merge. // Chain Drug Review;6/6/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p40
The article reports that a merger valued at about 960 million U.S. dollars will be made between Alkermes Inc. and Elan Drug Technologies Inc. (EDT) in the U.S.
- NB Investor Tees Off. CASACCHIA, CHRIS // Orange County Business Journal;1/28/2013, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p1
The article reports that the firm Concert Golf Partners has launched a $50 million fund through the purchase of Country Club at Woodmore in the U.S.
- Who Will Win Deal of the Year? FLYNN, MARY KATHLEEN // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/24/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 52, p25
The article calls for readers to submit entries about the best merger and acquisition deals in the U.S. in 2012.