Textbook Exports Flatten in 2007, While Imports Spike
- At End of Q3, Textbook Imports Far Outpace Textbook Exports. // Educational Marketer;1/21/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p7
The article reports that the value of textbooks brought into the U.S. in the first nine months of 2007 increased up to 28.3% to 233.6 million dollar far outstripping textbook exports of 314.5 million dollar down to 0.8% from the same period the previous year.
- Textbook Exports Increase Signifi cantly in First Quarter. // Educational Marketer;6/9/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p3
The article reports on the improvement of export activity for textbooks shipped overseas from the U.S. in the first quarter of 2008. It reveals that the export and import trends reflect global opportunities that are important to education publishers. It also notes that the value of textbooks...
- Textbook Exports Fall; Imports Climb Through September. // Educational Marketer;12/ 6/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 24, p4
The article reports on the decline of the total value of U.S. textbooks exported to foreign markets. According to a report from the U.S. Department of Commerce, the exports of textbooks to foreign markets has declined by 8 percent in the first 3 quarters of 2010. Moreover, a chart is presented...
- Exports of U.S. Textbooks Soar; Imports Barely Rise. // Educational Marketer;9/16/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 27, p5
Reports on an increase in exports of United States textbooks during the first half of 2002.
- Textbook Exports Climb in 2008 Imports Slide. // Educational Marketer;3/30/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p5
The article reports on the trend of textbook export and import in the U.S. in 2008. Data from the U.S. Commerce Department reveal that publishers have experienced a rebound in 2008 when the value of textbooks shipped abroad increased 19.3% to 513 million U.S. dollar after a weak year for...
- Textbook Exports, Imports Remain Down In First 9 Months. // Educational Marketer;12/ 7/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 24, p5
A chart is presented that compares the performance of top foreign markets for exports and imports of U.S. textbooks in the first nine months of 2009 against the first nine months of 2008.
- Textbook Exports Declined 7.1% in 2009; Imports Down. // Educational Marketer;3/15/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p1
The article focuses on the import and export trend of U.S. textbooks in 2009. It notes the 7.1% decline of the value of textbooks exported from the U.S. and the 15.6% decrease of the total value of textbooks imported into the U.S. It also mentions the increase of imports from the United Arab...
- Exported Textbook Value Drops in H1 2010, While Imported Textbook Value Rises. // Educational Marketer;9/13/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 18, p1
The article reports on the decline of the total value of textbooks exported from the U.S. to foreign markets in the first six months of 2010 while the value of imported textbooks has seen a growth by 1.4%. McGraw-Hill Education has experienced favorable foreign exchange rates due to modest...
- Top Foreign Markets for Exports and Imports of U.S. Textbooks, H1 2009 vs. H1 2008. // Educational Marketer;9/14/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 18, p1
No abstract available.