Financial Briefs ï¿½
- The stock market is hard on the nerves. Klein, Ed // Westchester County Business Journal;11/3/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 44, p53
Reports on developments concerning the business sector in Westchester County, New York as of November 2003. Background on International Business Machines Corp.'s global offering that allows customers to defer all payments on IBM information technology until 2004; Increase in enrollment recorded...
- More jobs is the only answer. Klein, Ed // Westchester County Business Journal;8/18/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 33, p37
Presents news briefs pertaining to business enterprises in Westchester County, New York as of August 18, 2003. Additional funds received by EVCI Career Colleges Inc.; Financial performance of Universal American Financial Corp. for the second quarter ended June 30.
- Timing. // NZ Business;Oct97, Vol. 11 Issue 9, Listing on the New Zealand Stock... p4
Comments on the importance of time in the process of listing a company on the New Zealand Stock Exchange (NZSE). Effect of the timing of a float in the listing process; When the launch date of securities could be influenced.
- Costs. // NZ Business;Oct97, Vol. 11 Issue 9, Listing on the New Zealand Stock... p6
Examines the cost involved in listing to raise money or increase shareholder value, when making decisions to list on a stock exchange. Reference to the value of a float; Information on booking costs.
- The market surveillance panel. // NZ Business;Oct97, Vol. 11 Issue 9, Listing on the New Zealand Stock... p14
Presents information on administration of listed companies which is carried out by the Market Surveillance Panel. Responsibilities of the panel; Approved documents by the panel before public release.
- Securities in Registration. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/11/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 10, p16
The article presents public records on various securities registration in the U.S.
- Selected issues. Meschi, Robert L. // FW;2/14/95, Vol. 164 Issue 4, p135
Presents various securities in the United States selected by managers mutual funds. Market prognoses; Stock and bond recommendations; Ratings of the securities; Small-company fund; Growth and income fund; Asset allocation fund; Income fund; High-yield bond fund; Mutual funds.
- AM starts process to delist Telmex. // Telecom Mergers & Acquisitions;Aug2012, p6
The article reports that America Movil SAB de CV (AM) has started to delist Telefonos de Mexico SAB de CV from the local stock exchange.
- Specifies of Listing Securities on the Market. Mil'chakova, N. // Problems of Economic Transition;Apr97, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p72
Discusses the significance of listing securities on the stock market. Role of the listing procedure in ensuring the effectiveness of the stock market; Concept of effective stock markets; Impact of listing on exchange prices; Comparative analysis of American and German models of listing; Listing...