- Few seniors about as Lobos' 7-on-7 builds momentum. Caul, Mark // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);6/10/2009, Vol. 106 Issue 10, p1B
The article reports that John Martell of Lehman High School will be leading its football team.
- It's a family thing. Caul, Mark // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);7/15/2009, Vol. 106 Issue 15, p1B
The article focuses on football player John Martell who is determined to follow the steps of his brothers Eddie Martell and Thomas Martell in the sport and is excited to play his senior season at Lehman High School in Kyle, Texas.
- BACKCOUNTRY BLOTTER. // Backpacker;Aug2002, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p16
Presents various issues related to backpacking in the U.S. as of August 2002, including the order given to Washington resident Martha Hall to stay away from horsepackers.
- PW Talks To John Martel. Hall, M. M.; Zaleski, Jeff // Publishers Weekly;8/6/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 32, p60
Presents an interview with author John Martel. Career preferred by Martel; Competency of lawyers in writing; Books written by Martel.
- Partners (Book). Gifford, Judith A. // Library Journal;6/1/1988, Vol. 113 Issue 10, p142
Reviews the book 'Partners,' by John Martel.
- Adult Books: FICTION. Pitt, David // Booklist;Aug2001, Vol. 97 Issue 22, p2098
Reviews the book `Billy Strobe,' by John Martel.
- PRIVACY. Hall, Martha L. // Sewanee Review;Winter1984, Vol. 92 Issue 1, p36
Presents the short story "Privacy," by Martha L. Hall.
- A Novel Idea--â€˜Partnersâ€™. Couric, Emily // ABA Journal;Aug88, Vol. 74 Issue 8, pCE-1
Features John S. Martel, a trial lawyer at Farella, Braun & Martel, who dabbles into writing novels about litigators. Career background as a trial lawyer; Information on his novels; Implications of his creativity.
- Brokers in Transportation (Book). Kogon, Gary B. // Transportation Journal (American Society of Transportation & Log;Winter1985, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p63
Reviews the book "Brokers in Transportation," by John P. Martell.