CTB/McGraw-Hill Wins Norm-Referenced Testing Contract in Nevada
- CTB Knew of Problems Earlier, Indiana Districts Say. Viadero, Debra // Education Week;10/20/99, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p3
States that CTB/McGrew-Hill knew of possible problems with one of its standardized tests earlier than the company previously acknowledged and before its customers were notified. Implication of the documents provided by district administrators in Indiana; Cause of the mistakes; Conclusion made by...
- CTB/McGraw-Hill Launches Fox Tracker. // Electronic Education Report;10/19/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p1
The article evaluates the mobile assessment software called Fox Tracker from CTB/McGraw-Hill.
- Partnerships & Acquisitionsï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;4/4/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p7
The article offers updates related to business partnerships and acquisitions which include the partnership between Monterey, California-based CTB/McGraw-Hill LLC and Calgary, Alberta-based SMART Technologies Inc., the acquisition of WeAreTeachers social media website by the Shelton,...
- CTB/McGraw-Hill ELL Test Approvals. // Educational Marketer;9/14/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 18, p1
No abstract available.
- CTB/McGraw-Hill Enhances Test Scoring Capabilities With Acquisition. // Educational Marketer;12/17/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 36, p7
Reports on the acquisition of Uniscore by CTB/McGraw-Hill. Benefit of the acquisition to CTB; Remarks from CTB public and government affairs vice president Michael Kean.
- CTB Unveils New Online Assessment System. // Educational Marketer;7/8/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p6
Announces the release of an online assessment system by academic test developer Monterey, California-based CTB/McGraw-Hill. Alignment of Web-based software with curriculum standards; Online writing assessment; Capacity for science and social studies testing.
- product:: FOCUS. // T H E Journal;Apr2007, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p53
The article features the new English- and Spanish-language assessment reporting system called LAS Links Report Pack from CTB/McGraw-Hill.
- Error Affects Test Results In Six States. Viadero, Debra; Blair, Julie // Education Week;09/29/99, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the error on the percentile rankings of New York City, New York students who took the TerraNova tests of CTB/McGraw-Hill. States affected by the error; Why the consequences of the error were particularly serious in New York City; Purpose of the tests in Nevada.
- CTB/ McGraw-Hill Wins Test Item Development Bid. // Educational Marketer;4/23/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p6
The article reports that the Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium has named CTB/McGraw-Hill LLC to lead a team in test item development of the new Common Core assessments for K-12 students which will be implemented in school year 2014-2015.