Pearson Pushes Global and Digital Expansion
- Peoples Ed. Revenue Rises 4.7% in Fiscal Q3. // Educational Marketer;4/12/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p1
The article reports on the 4.7 percent increase in revenue of Peoples Education in the second quarter of the fiscal year 2010. It notes that the company credited its increased revenue from the Literacy segment wherein the company functions as the exclusive distributor in the U.S. for three K-8...
- Pearson Eyes Digital in 2012. // Educational Marketer;3/12/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p1
The article presents the expectation from education publisher and service provider Pearson PLC for a continued revenue growth in its digital school programs and services in 2012 in the U.S. Pearson chief executive Marjorie Scardino says that company-wide digital revenue was accounted for 33% of...
- Pearson Education Creates New Group Focusing On Supplementals. // Educational Marketer;11/13/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 32, p2
Focuses on the group formed by publisher Pearson Education.
- Pearson Education Re-Brands Across K-12 And Higher Ed to Leverage its Various Product Lines. // Educational Marketer;11/18/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 33, p1
Reports on U.S. educational publisher Pearson Education's re-branding program across its K-12 and college products in order to leverage its product line.
- College Publishers Look for Revenue Gains in 2011. // Educational Marketer;8/15/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 17, p1
The article discusses the anticipation of several U.S. publishers to increased 2011 college revenue amidst the sales declines in the first half of the year. It mentions Pearson Education Inc.'s market share increase and digital services and products growth. It says that McGraw-Hill Cos. expects...
- Higher Education and Professional Businesses Drive 6% Revenue Growth in 2002 at Pearson Education. // Educational Marketer;3/10/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p1
Reports on Pearson Education Inc.'s 2003 revenues from its U.S. educational publishing business.
- Pearson Education Storms the Alamo to Capture 33% Of the $233.7 Million Texas Social Studies Adoption. // Educational Marketer;8/04/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 22, p1
Reports on the decision of electronic publishing firm Pearson Education Inc, in adopting the ï¿½Scott Foresman Social Studies&rqduo; program in Texas. Percentage of the share nationwide; Significance of instructional material; Level of state budget problems.
- Pearson North American Education Revenue Up 4.8% in 2010. // Educational Marketer;3/14/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p3
The article reports on the growth of the 2010 revenue of Pearson Education Inc. in the North America segment. It states that the company's revenue has increased to 4.07 billion dollars due to the growth of the U.S. colleges. It notes that the digital revenues of Pearson has accounted the 29...
- Pearson Partners with EBSCO for Content. // Computers in Libraries;Jan2001, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p20
Reports that Pearson Education and EBSCO Information Services will partner to develop customized online research collections. How the collections will provide access to content from academic journals and other publications; Goal of Pearson to match its texts with Internet-delivered services.