Financial Briefs ï¿½
- Financial Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;4/16/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p8
The article offers news briefs related to companies engaged in electronic publishing in the U.S. The revenue of New York-based-Questar Assessment for the first quarter of 200, ended January 31, 2007, has increased to 212 percent to $9.6 million. The revenue of Illinois-based-Goodheart-Wilcox has...
- No Adoptions Hurt Goodheart-Willcox in Fiscal 2008. // Educational Marketer;7/7/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 14, p7
The article reports on the revenue generated by Goodheart-Willcox Co. Inc., the trade, technical, career and occupational publisher, which accounts 23 million dollar in fiscal 2008 but smaller compared to the previous year's revenue in Tinley Park, Illinois.
- Goodheart-Willcox Keeps Q1 Revenue Decline Modest. // Educational Marketer;9/28/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 19, p5
The article reports on the decline in the business revenue of Goodheart-Willcox Co. Inc. by only 0.8 percent in the first quarter of 2009 in the U.S.
- Financial Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;3/28/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p8
The article reports on 4.1 million dollars in net sales generated career and technical education publisher Goodheart-Willcox Co. Inc. in the fiscal 2011 third quarted ending January 31.
- Goodheart-Willcox Revenue Up 31.4%. // Educational Marketer;9/24/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 19, p8
The article reports that Tinley Park, Illinois-based vocational and career education publisher Goodheart-Willcox Co. Inc. has posted a revenue of $7.1 million, which is up 31.4% from the year 2011.
- Lack of Adoptions Hurt Goodheart-Willcox. // Educational Marketer;1/2/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p8
The article reports on the impact of lack of textbook adoption market on the operations of Goodheart-Willcox Co. Inc. wherein its business revenue has declined in Tinley Park, Illinois.
- Financial Briefs …. // Educational Marketer;9/26/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 19, p8
The article reports on the decline of the revenue of Goodheart-Willcox Co. Inc. in the fiscal first quarter which ended in July 31, 2011.
- Catalog. // Technology Teacher;Feb97, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p34
Reports that GoodHeart-Willcox Co. has published their Family and Consumer 1997 Catalog. Titles presented in the catalog.
- Goodheart-Wilcox Revenue Falls 8.6% in FY2009. // Educational Marketer;7/ 6/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 14, p6
The article reports on the decline in the revenue of trade, technical and career textbook publisher Goodheart-Willcox Co. Inc. by 8.6 percent to slightly more than 21 million dollars in fiscal 2009 in the U.S.