- People in the News. // Medical Device Daily;5/28/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 103, p4
The article announces the appointments of Debi Frost as vice president (VP) of operations at IntegenX and Greg Freitag as chief executive officer (CE) and chief financial officer (CFO) at LecTec.
- People in the News. // Medical Device Daily;4/24/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 79, p4
The article announces personnel changes in the medical device sector including Robert McNamara, appointed chief financial officer of LDR Holding, John Houghton, appointed president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Nephros, and Carl Vause, named vice president of marketing at OmniGuide.
- People in the News. // Medical Device Daily;7/30/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 147, p9
The article announces several personnel changes in the U.S. health care industry including Anudeep Parhar, named vice president of technology strategy and planning at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota, Chantal Miklosi, appointed chief financial officer of DiagnoCure, and Jeffrey Rosenfeld,...
- ON THE MOVE. // Crain's Chicago Business;6/1/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 22, p6
The article announces several appointments and promotions including the appointment of Richard Hoskins as executive vice-president and chief financial officer at Aviva North America, promotion of Adam P. Van Witzenburg as president from vice-president of operations, and the appointment of Kevin...
- Pendulik Tackles Low Demand for Loans. Samaad, Michelle A. // Credit Union Times;3/2/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p37
The article profiles James Pendulik, senior vice president, chief executive officer (CEO), and chief operating officer (COO) at Fairfax County Federal Credit Union in Fairfax, Virginia. He has been chosen by the publication as CFO of the Year for 2011. Over his 37 years in the career of...
- APPOINTMENTS AND ADVANCEMENTS. // BioWorld Today;6/24/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 120, p6
The article announces several appointments, including Daniel Seibert as chief financial officer of Geneart AG, Peter A. Lankau as chief executive officer (CEO) of Logical Therapeutics Inc., and Jay Hagan as senior vice president of corporate development and strategy of Orexigen Therapeutics Inc.
- Southerland realigns management team. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;7/18/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 44, p42
The article announces various appointments in Southerland Inc. such as Steve Russo to the chief executive officer (CEO) and chief operating officer positions, Bryan Smith to the company president and chief financial officer (CFO) positions, and Scott Miller to the company executive vice...
- Another Round of Change in Fisker's Executive Suite. Casacchia, Chris // Orange County Business Journal;8/20/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 34, p4
The article announces several employee movements at Fisker Automotive Inc. including the appointment of Tony Posawatz as chief executive, the appointment of Alberto Gonzales as vice president of manufacturing, and the appointment of Jim Yost as chief financial officer.
- People in the News. // Nutraceuticals World;Oct2009, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p96
The article announces several appointments related to the nutraceuticals industry in the U.S. including Richard Markee as chief executive officer (CEO) of Vitamin Shoppe Industries Inc., Claire Zevalkink as senior vice president and chief global marketing officer of Mannatech Inc. and Jeff...