- Firm considers options after stock fraud award. Lenckus, Dave // Business Insurance;2/4/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p3
The article explores the options that can be considered by Apollo Group Inc. following the final judgment ruled by U.S. District Court Judge James A. Teilborg in Phoenix in the securities fraud claims against the company. The court decided to award damages to the plaintiffs, as well as pre- and...
- Apollo undercutting rivals by 20%. // Building Design;1/28/2011, Issue 1949, p10
The article reports that Apollo Group Inc. is underbidding its rivals on contracts in Scotland by 20%.
- Partnership Track... // Educational Marketer;05/21/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p8
Provides information on the partnership deals made by Apollo Group, MacGraw-Hill Higher Education and John Wiley & Sons as of May 21, 2001.
- Financial News . . . // Educational Marketer;4/8/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p6
Reports on the revenue of Apollo Group, a post-secondary school operator and its subsidiary, University of Phoenix Online, for the second quarter of fiscal year ended February 28, 2002.
- Univ. Of Phoenix Online Growth Helps Drive Apollo Revenue. // Educational Marketer;10/20/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 30, p5
Reports on the revenue increase of Apollo Group Inc. in the fiscal 2003 in Phoenix, Arizona. Percentage of the revenue increase; Operating and net income; Factors contributing to the revenue increase of the company.
- College for financial planning sold. Friedman, Amy S. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;9/1/97, Vol. 101 Issue 35, p70
States that the College for Financial Planning, as well as four other related education divisions has been sold to Apollo Group Incorporated by the National Endowment for Financial Education (NEFE). Financial information on the sale; Comments from NEFE spokeswoman, Nan Mead.
- Apollo 65. Allerton, Haidee // Training & Development;Jan96, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p17
Reports on Apollo Group Inc.'s learning centers for employees. Night courses offered; Additional sites.
- The Business of Education. Heresniak, E.J. // Across the Board;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p61
Analyzes education as a form of business. Background on the compensation received by teachers; Details on an online education program offered by the Apollo Group; Revenues received by companies that operate online education programs.
- Apollo to pay Rs. 57 cr for Nocil rubber chem unit. // Chemical Business;Dec98, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p98
Reports that the Onkar S Kanwar-controlled Apollo Group is acquiring Nocil's rubber chemical division. Cost of the acquisition; Kanwar and Apollo companies involved in the acquisition; Separate company created by the acquisition.